Chapter 17

Since Silver had cancelled Cobra Kai training for today the students organised a trip to the waterpark as it had a new attraction open. 

Sera was lying next to Tory sunbathing when suddenly a shadow came over her "Seriously Kyler? I'm not kidding I will kick you. Go away-" she moved her sunglasses and saw Robby standing over her with a smirk on his face. 

"Hey, Sera." he smiled. Tory rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle "I'll let you two catch up, see you later." Sera nodded "Okay, bye" she said giving Tory a thankful look as Robby took the other girl's place. 

"Hi. I missed you." Sera said looking at her boyfriend. Robby smiled back "Missed you too."

"So how was Mexico? Hit up the beach with your dad?" Sera asked curiously, she hadn't been able to keep in contact with Robby when he crossed the border into Mexico. 

Robby rubbed the back of his neck anxiously "Uh. It wasn't really that kind of trip. But, uh, we did work out a few of our issues. There's still some that are too big to solve."

He stared into Sera's eyes ,ignoring the confusion, he tried something "Look, um, I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I was wondering if you'd consider maybe just taking a break from Cobra Kai?" Sera tilted her head in surprise "What are you talking about?"

"You heard what Kreese did. He's not even half as bad as your grandfather. Now's the time to get out, before things get worse." Robby explained solemnly. 

"I can't just quit." Sera reminded him "Do you know what-" "If I did it, you can do it." Robby pleaded with his girlfriend "Silver is gonna get inside your head, and then-" he stopped. Sera knew what he was thinking about because she had seen it. What Cobra Kai's competitiveness had done to her boyfriend. 

Sera sighed "I'm glad you and your dad worked through some of your shit. If you wanna leave the dojo, that's on you but don't tell me what to do. I can make my own decisions. Okay." she told him sternly. She got up going to find Tory. 

"No, Sera you have to listen" he grabbed onto her shoulders, his hand went a little too close and he brushed up against the bruise on her neck. 

She winced and hissed at him pulling back "Sera?-" he stared at her confused. Sera saw the exact moment that Robby spotted the bruise, his eyes went wide and his jaw hung low in shock. 

"Robby I'm fine" Sera assured him but he didn't believe her "No, Sera you have a bruise on your neck- You're not fine"

"It was an accident ,okay. We were sparring and I got distracted" Sera explained "I don't need you to baby me, okay. Because you haven't been here you don't know what's been going on-" 

Somewhere off in the distance they heard some Miyagi-Do kids yelling and soon their voices blended with Cobra Kai. 

"Hey, hey, hey!"

"Back off."

"Hey, stay out of this.-" Hawk ordered the Miyagi-Do's. 

"What's the matter? You scared I'm right? Champ." Kenny goaded, smirking as the Cobra's cheered him on. 

"Hey, enough. Unless you want your ass kicked, stay on your side of the park. Away from us." Hawk threatened Kenny. "Hey, yo, champ." Kyler laughed as Tory came over followed by Sera and Robby.  

Sera and Tory separated the group, one held onto Kyler and one kept Hawk away. Together they stopped them from getting closer to each other. "All right. You guys stay on your side, we don't have a problem." Hawk agreed. 

"Better rides on our side anyway." Kyler scoffed as Tory and Sera both let go. 

Kyler made to step forward but Sera stepped forward "Hey. It's over. He's not worth it." Kyler just scoffed in response and signalled to his Cobra Kai goons "We out of here."

Everyone dispersed and just as Sera was about to walk away he stopped her and sighed "Hey. I know you can handle yourself. But don't tell me the best place for Kenny is Cobra Kai."

"I know it's not. But my- Silver has his claws in everyone in Cobra Kai. No one's going to leave"

Not even half an hour later another argument started up. "Wanna mess with me?- Come on." Kyler teased.  Sera scoffed at his behaviour before yelling "Hey. What are you doing?" 

"You stay out of this." Miguel told her.

"Don't." Robby defended glaring at Miguel. A whistle sounded from a near by lifeguard who glared at the two groups "Stop it. All of you. Or you're all getting kicked out."

"Clearly, we can't coexist in peace, so let's find a solution." Sera suggested. Kyler scoffed "We can't fight. What are we supposed to do?"

"We need to go." Sam said. "No." Hawk refused, "How about a race?" Tory suggested. It was a peaceful, yet competitive way to see who would win the park. 

"Yeah, I'll go." Hawk agreed on behalf of Miyagi-Do. "So will I" Tory agreed. 

"All right, champ versus champ. Whoever wins gets the park." Miguel agreed. "Deal." Sera finalised. Kyler smirked "Fine. But you won't win." he promised Hawk. 

"Y'all ready for this? This is to decide the champion of all champions." Kenny began the countdown as Toey and Hawk positioned themselves at the top of the biggest waterslide in the park "Three, two , one. Go."

"Come on!" Cobra Kai cheered for Tory while Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang chanted Hawks name.  Tory burst through hitting the pool and waving her arms in victory when Hawk fell out her yelled "What the hell?"

"Yeah! Let me hear it! Woo!" Cobra Kai's celebrated. 

"What the hell? You guys cheated." Hawk held up his now very deflated ring "There was a hole in my tube!" Kenny and Kyler began laughing. Hawk through the ring to the floor pointing at Kenny "Dipshit. I know this was you."

"What are you gonna do?" Kenny asked getting in his face. Hawk scoffed "Not strike first if that's what you think."

"You don't have the balls to anyway." Kenny smirked. 

Kenny went to hit Hawk but he managed to dodge hitting Kenny back to Kyler. "Is that all you got?" he taunted. 

Robby stepped in defensively "Hey. Watch yourself.-" Hawk smirked "You wanna go?"

"Hey." the same lifeguard yelled "Everybody get out and leave the park immediately. I mean it." he insisted "Everybody out. Now."

Sam glared at Tory and Sera before grabbing her younger brother "Let's go, Anthony."