50

I don't know how I got here. One moment, I was chilling at camp, and the next I was in that dam hotel casino thing again.

And shorter.

Dam it. Have I deaged or something? Gone back in time? Am I dreaming?

"Nico!"

No...

"Nicccooo!"

That voice was not who I think it is, right?

"Nico di Angelo! Come here right now!"

She sounds exactly like she did when she died.

"Bia?"

It's a tentative call that leaves my mouth. I'm in disbelief, but it has to be a trick. She's dead. She chose to be reborn. There's no way--

"There you are! Nico, I've been looking for you for like three minutes! We said we would stick together, remember?"

Oh I wish we had.

But she's here!

Oh my gods I need to introduce her to Will! Properly! If we can just get out of here-- oh wait. If she's here, and I am here, then I have definelty been sent back in time.

"Hey Bia?"

"Yeah, Nico?"

"Can... can I try something?"

She hesitates and looks around for a moment; I know she can see my gaze that is set on the door.

"Nico... Dad said..."

"I know! I know! I just... I need to check that this is real..."

I mutter the last part, but she obviously overhears it based on how her eyebrows raise.

I grab her hand, which if I am the age I think I would've been at this time, is normal, and pull her towards the door.

It is the moment when I see Grover, Annabeth, and Percy enter the hotel looking about as young as they did when we met.

Welp.

That confirms the timing for me then. I somehow have traveled back in time with all the knowledge I had before.

Bianca looks between me and the door, thus me and the newcomers, very suspiciously.

"Nico."

Oh, this is her about to scold me. I might cry simply because she hasn't been able to do so to me in years.

Gods she would've loved Will.

"Nico what is going on?"

I make eye contact with Percy for a brief second and then turn to look up at Bia and smile, trying to force the old behaviors forward.

Those I had before she died.

Before Percy....

No. Before she sacrificed herself.

"Nothing! Nevermind! Let's just continue on with what we were doing! What did you want to play next?"

She was definitely still suspicious, but she shook it off. Afterall, I am only her like... 10?-going-on-80-year-old brother, what could I have to hide from her?

She hugged me.

I didn't want to let go.

It reminded me of hugging Will: the same warmth, the same safety. They would've gotten along so well.

Gods, Bia doesn't even know I'm gay. Technically, I'm not even supposed to know I am gay yet.

---