45

No Demigods AU

   I never thought I would fall again. Not after the first time, but then I did. It was glorious, but it was misplaced. So I thought I would never fall again. And again, I did. Once again, misplaced and I didn't really fall. Then, another. No falling, just a wish. Then, I truly experienced what it was like to fall.

  Percy was the first. I had to realize that what I was was ok. I was allowed to feel. But I hid it and maybe I cried and blamed him.

  Then was Jason. He was an amazing guy. When I realized I couldn't have Percy, I wondered. Wondering made me fall. Then I realized we both thought it as a deep friendship. It was ok that I broke.

  This one didn't last a week. The kid had to move and we kept in touch. We couldn't last long apart, but we were close in our hearts. Like a brother to me.

  Leo was a suprise. My heart went out to catch me something to love and returned with him. However, I didn't fall. I just wished to not feel so cold and lonely anymore.

   Then I met Will. At school, he was the one I let hug me. We would laugh and banter. He was so smart, so talented, so kind. As we talked in the one class we shared, I got to witness him be so happy and free. I felt safe. I felt comfortable. I felt loved. So I fell. I fell deeply in love. It was like a pit one could not escape from, but one that was so wonderful that you didn't want to leave either.

  Will was my light on my darkest days. My stars in my gloomy nights. He protected me from my worst inner demons. He made me happy.

  So I experienced what falling in love was.

  I knew I loved him, and I knew he loved me.

  I just didn't know what we were.

  I just knew two things; I wanted to be his, and I wanted him to be mine.