39 (Sequel/ part 2)

Sadistic shadows chased him after every corner.

  He had killed their master. Tricked their master into love and then tore his soul. They must gather revenge.

-<()>-

  The Sunlight Kingdom ran a successful life under the rule of King Will Solace who had taken rule after his mother's death.

  The Sunlight Kingdom rarely had challengers... until the day of floods.

The day of floods did not involve water- the day of floods had not happened for 1,000 years either.

  It was a flood of shadows to kill their cause. They would not kill any other souls- just their reason to awake.

And this time, Will was their target.

-<()>-

  Nico was dead. He knew that much. Darkness had filled his mind, and yet it was a comforting feeling. Like he was coming home.

  When he awoke, opening his eyes, he was met with a gel-pod surrounding and protecting his body.

A small ghostly form came forward.

  "Sir?" The child, at least Nico thought it was a child, adressed him quietly. "King Hades would like to meet with you."

-<()>-

  When Will saw the shadows come, he was frightened. The shadows had not came for a soul for a long time, why now?

  He opened the castle gates to meet the shadows. A form, deathly aura radiating, approached him.

  "WILLIAM SOLACE OF THE SUNLIGHT KINGDOM, OF THE CHARGE OF MURDER OF PRINCE NICO, HOW DO YOU PLEAD?"

The voice boomed in his head and rocked through his body, seemingly tearing him apart.

  Suddenly, a flash of light filled the area and a form appeared.

  This voice was familiar, "He pleads not guilty."

  Nico was alive.