10.

!Basic Cakey Warning That You Should Be Used To By Now If You Read Shadowed Light!

!Angst and Cutting!

The blood was all Nico saw, pouring out of his pale arms that were littered with small cuts, deep cuts, and more.

He didn't even care if he bled out, why should he if that whole game had been been only that- A game in which Will didn't really return his feelings.  Nico didn't love himself, why should Will love him?

  Nico glanced around his barren cabin, blades covered in his blood with a pool of blood around each surrounded the son of Hades.

"Who'd really care about a broken kid like me?"

A little voice in his head whispered a few names, but Nico dismissed those people as giving him pity.

"Who'd care about the broken kid in the corner?"

Nico glanced around again. Maybe it was time.

"Who'd care about the little, insignificant suicidal kid?"

  No one. Why? They didn't even notice the signs Nico tried to send.

---

Will ran to the Hades cabin. It was time to tell Nico he was sorry, he should've noticed the signs before. That game was so much more for them. It wasn't just a game, them - Will and Nico - they were true love meant to be together forever.

He should've noticed the signs of Nico's thoughts. He was a doctor for Nico's sake.

"Don't worry Nico. I'll save you."

---

Nico watched more blood pour from fresh cuts before noticing an open door with his crush watching.

"Oh Nico..." Will ran inside and took Nico into his arms. "I'm so sorry Nico. I swear on the River Styx I'll save you, and I swear on the River Styx that Nico Di Angelo- I'll love you forever." With that Will ran as fast as he could, carrying his Nico to the infirmary - determined to save him.