27 (Part 1)

(Depression and sort of eating disorder)

Nico curled up into his bed more. 'You shouldn't be alive right now. No one would care if you brought that blade to your skin for once.' His demons were brutal, yet he believed every thought.

---

Nico walked into the dining pavilion, grabbed an apple, threw it in the fire, and walked out.  He thought no one noticed. It had been the first time seen in the dining pavilion in a week, and he had only been there for a minute max. How could anyone have noticed him?

Nico had terrible luck; however, because Will Solace had spotted him. Will had a crush on the boy, and he also happened to be the head doctor of the camp.

  If anyone could help Nico, Will Solace would be his best bet.

  Nico didn't want help though, so if the plan brewing in Will's head was to work, then Will was about to jump into weeks or even months of work.

---

"Nico Di Angelo!" Will called out to the cabin of Hades one morning. "It is time for your check-up!"

The door stayed shut. Looks like this will have to be done the hard way.

Will walked up to the door and knocked, loudly. A low growling that only a hellhound could produce growled at him from the other side of the door. A faint voice told him it was only Percy's hellhound that Nico was talking care of.

Shortly after, Nico, wrapped up in a small blanket, opened the door. "Yes?" He asked, blinking as if he had just turned blind at the sight of this sunshine child.

Will grabbed his arm, "You have a doctor appointment with one me, Dr Solace." Will led him to the infirmary before a protest could be managed.

A small "more like soul-less" was heard mumbled under Nico's breath.

((☆))
Sorry for the lack of updates!!
I'm on vacation right now, so updates won't come back for awhile- but I'll try to get a few out now on another story and maybe another one here.

Anyways Cakes,
CAKEY OUT!!