7. ( Part 2- Crossover With 'Yuri!On Ice')

"Come on Viktor!" (I'm sorry if I mix up spelling. I just don't know which way to spell it and yeah.)

"I'm gonna get you, Yuuri!" Viktor skated after the son the ice goddess.

Nico smiled at the two younger boys. "Let's go Will. Meet with Ani in Victor's cabin, I'll meet with 'Mr.Piggy'."

"Nico!" Will pulls on Nico's sleeve.

"Yes hon?" Will giggles and pecks Nico's lips.

"Love ya."

"Love you too."

---

Nico looked at the door to Khione's cabin. He knocked.

"Hey Vikt- Oh hi Nico."

"Hi, can I come in?"

"Uhh... yeah?" Yuuri quickly rushed back inside and his something. If Nico looked closely he would've been able to see a picture of Viktor and Yuuri dancing on the ice a few weeks ago, laughing and smiling, looking like they were about to kiss.

"So, how do you feel about Viktor?"

"Umm... he's a good friend?"

"But don't you wish it was, i don't know... more?"

"Uh.." His voice squeaks, "Maybe?"

"Well then, it's a good thing I'm here to get you to the big house so Piper can prepare you for your guy's first date."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

---

"Ani, I don't think this'll work out. He probably doesn't like me the same way..."

"Hey Mr.Matchmaker, he looks at you like Nico looks at Will over there." She points at Will and he blushes. "He likes you."

"If you say so Ani."

---

Nico shoved a flustered Yuuri into a clearing the same time that Will shoved Viktor into it. They almost kissed as they bumped into eachother.

"You look really nice." Viktor comments.

"Uh, thanks? You do too!"

---

When the two finally kissed in the light of the rising sun, a very happy group of fangirls and fanboys (Nico, Will, Ani, and two random demigod named Rose and Cakey) popped out of th e bushes and shouted, "KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!"

((☆))
I FINISHED IT FINALLY!
THIS IS DEDICATED TO Llama_Giggles love her.

THANKS FOR THE IDEA ANI!!! ♡

ANYWAYS CAKES,
CAKEY OUT!