2.

"A soulmate is the person you are meant to be with. They will love and cherish you for the rest of your life, and you will do the same for them." The teacher explains to the group of 12 year olds.

"How will you know they are your soulmate?" One kid- Nico Di Angelo- asks.

"Any scars you or they acquire will appear on both of your bodys, but you won't feel the pain.

Nico nods and traces one of the many thin, pink lines on his arms - no doubtly caused by his soulmate. Nico looks down at his arms as another thin line appears.

-

A 17 year old Nico goes into the restroom of his high school as more lines come to light.

He hears crying in one of the stalls.

"No one would care. My soul mate wouldn't want me anyways." Another pink scar, this one dragging across the others.

Nico knocks on stall door. "Hey, you ok?"

It is silent in the stall; Nico opens it just in time to see a knife plunged into the chest of the boy in front of him. Nico quickly pulls out his phone dialing 9-1-1.

"What's your name?" He asks the dying boy as he examines his arms.

"Will Solace." Nico lifts his shirt to see the same stab wound in this chest.

"Will, it's going to be ok. You're going to be ok."

"Hello, what is your emergency?"

-

Nico stands outside of Will's hospital room as the doctor exits. He looks at the man hopefully.

The doctor shakes his head. "He's gone."

((☆))
I know, I know.
I know that this was awfully written and could be done better if done by literally anyone else.
Be quiet.

Anyways Cakes,
CAKEY OUT!