41

He loved the flowers. They were beautiful and colorful. They reminded him of home. Frolicking through the garden, he picked a few flowers and made a pretty bouquet.
Red, pink, and white. If camp saw him now, they'd laugh.
He was known as the dark, brooding, scary, son of Hades. He was, yes, but he was also the stepson of Persephone- the goddess who at this point has been an amazing mother to him and much better than his father. She had helped him understand.

She also taught him how to care for the flowers and not kill them. He loved them. All the colors were beautiful. Taking his bouquet, he shadow traveled to his room in the palace of the underworld. Carefully, he placed them in the empty vase.

----

Will missed Nico. He hadn't been at camp much nor had he IMed Will. Well, now Will was going to IM him and tell at him.

He threw a coin into the water and gasped at the image infront of him quietly.

His boyfriend was surrounded by flowers of all colors in vases of blue, yellow, and white. Nico also was wearing a pretty green sweater and blue jeans, which wasn't too abnormal anymore, but the boy also had some white flowers braided into his hair.

He was gorgeous.

----

Nico saw Will's IM and cried out, "Will!!"

"Uh... hi hon." Will was blushing profusely.

Nico smirked. "Like it babe?" He spun around, giggling.

"You're so pretty."

"Aw, thanks." Nico blushed lightly and Will started blushing more.

"So pretty..."

"Is there any reason you wanted to call?"

"Well I haven't seen you in awhile and..."

Suddenly the connection was cut and Nico was in Will's lap hugging him.

"This better?"

"Very." Will pulled Nico closer and nipped the smaller boy's ear lightly.

"Sunshine!" Nico giggled more and hid his face in Will's chest.

Will smiled and pulled the boy closer.

Someone cleared their throat and the boys looked up suprised. "So Nico's back?"

Will forgot he had IMed Nico at the edge of the dining pavilion before lunch.

Everyone was staring at Nico.

They blushed.