20

Another torture one!
(Nico Centric)

Nico gasped for air when his head was brought above the water. "See, weak!" The tormenter spit in his face before forcing his head up to see a bloody body. Will wasn't dead- not yet. A knife cut through Nico's skin, leaving a deep mark in the area of the armpit.

  "Weak. Worthless." The words were carved into the chest of both demigod.

  "Don't worry boys, you'll be left in the water tonight. Clean your wounds before you drown!" Will struggles a bit. Nico almost sighs. It's been 3 days.

They haven't had food nor sleep.

Everything ached badly and the torture had still yet to begin for the day. Nico didn't know if he'd make it through the day alive.

---

All the person had was a sword when entering. "What you gonna do? Stab me and end my life?" Percy had rubbed off on him more than he thought. Taunting the torturer- Yep, Percy. It saddened Nico to remember him- his death was nearing a year ago.

"No, I won't to you."

Will cries out in pain. "NICO!" A steady gushing of crimson red blood puddles around Will's cold, dead body.  SPLASH! Will's body was thrown in the barrel of water.

"Will..." Nico falls limp. His boyfriend is not alive; he had no more reason to be alive. Hazel had left his life long ago as many of the other older demigods. Will had been his last person. They had been the demigod legacy of the first war of the century, and Nico was now the last to die.

He cried for the fist time in a year. Will had tried to heal him. He had. Nico had been healed from the wars, from everyone's deaths, from Tartarus , but now his last peice of the world was gone. His Will was gone.

"Kill me." Nico spit out.

"No. You shall be let out."

---

  Nico went back to camp to say goodbye to Chiron. "Chiron?"

"Nico my boy! You're back! Where's Will?"

"Will's gone and soon I will be too. Tell the story of us?"

Chiron nods. "They're all gone. The gods and I are the last of the first was of this century besides you. Nico, go and be released."

Nico nods. "Thank you."

---

News reached the camp the next day.

Nico Di Angelo Commited Suicide-
His Note Will Be Sent To A Summer Camp He Went To.

When the note arrived, everyone cried and mourned the hero who had to live through losing all the people he cared about after walking through hell alone.

((☆))
Hi.

I've been listening to a couple musicals... and like the saddest songs while writing this. 😈

I'm actually smiling.

I think I lost all sympathy finally.

...expect for Philip in the musical Hamilton. PHILIP! 😭

Anyways Cakes,
CAKEY OUT!