37

Nico di Angelo had always felt happy. He was never one to look at a situation in a bad light, he always saw the light in things- oh to be innocent again. He had seen that once, the light of things. But then his father left him alone in a hotel with the pain of losing both his sister and mom.

 Nico was alone. He saw the time pass outside the hotel, but Nico himself was alone.

-<()>-

  Will Soalce had been depressed. He always found the dark in situations, never saw the light in things- there were too many bad things to think of. He had seen that once, the darkness of life. But then his mother took him to Camp Half-Blood where he was to stay as long as he liked to train.

Will was happy. He made friends and became happy, the marks on his arms healing to be forgotten.

-<()>-

  Hades had a quest for Will. He was told to bring his son to camp from the Lotus Casino. It was a simple task for Will, but he had a feeling that Nico wouldn't believe him.

-<()>-

  When Will arrived, Nico was surprised. Why would someone willingly come here? Would they be able to leave? Could... could they take him?

  "Hello?" The new person called out to the hotel. "My name is Will!"

  Nico stepped into the light hesitantly, "My name is Nico." He spoke in a quiet voice.

  "Hello Nico! Do you want to leave?"

  Nico's voice shook in his responding question, "Can you take me home?"

  "Nico," Will smiled at him, "I'm going to take you to your new home. You're going to love it. I promise.

  Nico's instincts told him to trust Will. So he did.

-<()>-

  Nico came back to his old self. Nico became happy which made Will happy. The two bonded and bantered. It was fun.

  Nico had a friend.

-<()>-

  Will played with the end of his sleeve, his scars had opened a lot. He tried to not help them along, he really did! But they opened and bled. A lot. He had bandaged them and hid his arms but Nico noticed. Especially in the summer heat.

  "Will, why are you wearing a long sleeved shirt?"

  "It's comfortable." He stated simply.

  "Will." Nico knew he was lying.

  Will just turned away.

  Nico grabbed his arm and pulled it up to see the bandages. "Will... how long?"

  "They reopen a lot..." Will muttered, he ment that he cut across them a lot and Nico seemed to understand the implication. "But I started before I came to camp."

  "Will..." Nico stares at him. "Please don't anymore. You have people who love you. Like me."

  Nico punched Will in the face. With his lips.

((☆))
Ok, so I'm sorry for little to no updates, but I'm trying. You can go to my board (and if you scroll a tiny bit you'll find a very long message that was max character limit) and you'll find the explanation.

I hope you enjoyed this one shot. I'll try to get something else out soon, but I'm not sure how long it will be until I start another main fanfiction to work on because I am out of ideas.

I love you all.

Anyways Cakes,
CAKEY OUT!