43

!This talks about littles or non-sexual ageplay as requested by Roman(ancient-mango). If that makes you uncomfortable, then don't read it.(That also means no deaths, I promise.)!

  "Up!" Nico made grabby hands for Will once he got in the door.

  "Aw, hey Darling. You feeling small?" Will picked up the smaller boy carefully, allowing Nico to rest his head on Will's chest.

  "Yea..."

  "Here Baby," Will pulled out a pacifier from where they kept Nico's little stuff. "You want this?"

  Nico simply opened his mouth to let Will pop it in, then cuddled closer.

  Will always loved taking care of his baby. When Nico was big he almost never wanted to cuddle, but little Neeks loved cuddles. Usually, Will could tell Nico was in his space from the boy's speach and how he was so clingy.

  "You want your stuffie, Sweetheart?"

  Around his paci, Nico begged. "Pwease Daddy? Wan'
L

ewoy!"

  Will beamed down at his baby. "Of course. Daddy will go get Leroy for my good little boy."

  Nico looked up, tearfully. "Daddy go?"

  Will pulled Nico closer, unable to put his little down when he was making that face. "Of course not baby."

  The two treaked to their room, finding Leroy- Nico's stuffed puppy with 3 heads. When they had gone shopping for Nico's little stuff, Nico had gotten so excited about the stuffie that Will had thought it was the cutest thing ever and let the boy keep it. (The fact that Nico had already slobbered on it by nomming at the ears probably helped the decision as Will didn't really want to leave that there.)

  Nico squealed, his paci falling, as he reached for Leroy. "LEWOY! T'ank'ou Daddy!"

  Will melted. "Of course Baby." Will kissed the top of his head. "Love you."

  "Lub'ou Daddy!"