13 (PART 1)

GORE,GORE AND GORE.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, INNOCENTS.

REQUESTED BY Winter_Wolf_101

Every muscle in Nico's body ached, his bones felt like they were all broken, and he had deep bloody cuts all along his almost clothless body.

His dry throat felt like it hasn't tasted normal, not sweat, water in years; when in actuality it had only been a month. The horrible sweat gave him what he needed to stay alive, but not to live.

His life, love, and reason to live was across from him in the same position. "Will." Nico croaked.

"We'll be ok." Will tried to reassure his love as the two heard the masked men open the doors, letting a small sliver of light into the dark room. From what the two tortured boys could see, one held an axe and knife, while the other held two syringes filled with a purple liquid.

"One of you boys shall die tonight." One man stated, the one with the syringes.

Nico begins to shake as he comes forwards, sticking the syringe into an infected cut. Nico screams, or would have if he could use his voice anymore. "Quiet boy." A whip with tiny glass shards stuck into the leather in brought into sight. Nico is turned around.

Will wimpers. "Don't worry," the guy with the other weapons smirks. "We haven't forgotten about you~"

Crack. One. From just the first strike Nico is in more pain, crimsion red blood starting to slowly trickle down his scared back. The solution must've made all of this torture hurt worse.

((☆))
There will be more.
Promise.

ANYWAYS CAKES,
CAKEY OUT!!