16

"We need to hide!" Shouts Nico to Camp Half-Blood.

"What monster is here? We can take them!" Clarisse exclaims confidently.

"It's no monster. It's The Angels."

"The Angels?" Questions Will.

"They were Father's last line of defence in the underworld. After awhile, they started to lose their morals. They no longer know right from wrong, but they know how to fight. They got loose and are coming here." Nico seemed to have tears on his face.

"Can't we fight them?" An Ares kid shouts.

Nico looks away. "Only two people can, one of them is at Camp Jupiter and even then it takes too much power."

"It's you isn't it Neeks? You and Hazel." Will mumbles.

"Split off to your cabins; Nico stay with the Apollo cabin. Make sure all your campers are there before you barricade the door!" Chiron announced.

  Nico sighed. 'Damit.'

--------

"Nico."

"Yes Will?"

"How did you know of these Angels? You seemed pretty torn up about it."

Nico glanced at Will, turned his head, and wiped the tears off his face.

"Look at me." Nico looked into Will's blue eyes. 'Amazing how his eyes seem like they are endless. I could look into them for hours.' "What's wrong?"

"Mom became an angel."

"What?"

"My mom became an angel. Now she's lost most morals too."

Will stared at Nico. "I know you don't like physical contact, but I think you m-"

Nico opened his arms and the two embraced; they ignored the fangirling and fanboying of Will's cabin mates.

--------
Not gonna bother translating Italian... so bold will be Italian until the end or unless it is in parentheses.
--------

"My soldier? I know you are here!" Nico visibly shuddered.

"Shhh it's ok Nico."

"Come help mama fight these people! They've taken you away from me."

"I'm scared Will." Nico mumbled. The two had changed positions so Nico was leaning against Will's chest. A secret dream come true for both boys.

"My soldier?" The voice was closer. Nico put his ear on the spot where Will's heart was.

"I feel their dead spirits."

"Your sister is here, my soldier."

"NICO!" It was Bianca's reborn form.

Nico shadow traveled outside, clutching Will's hand.

"Hello Mother."

"My soldier, you've grown... Who's that boy with you."

"My boyfriend. I mean- um." Nico glanced at Will. "I wish he was."

She shook her head, brought out a kife, and went to stab. Bia stood up and ran to the big house. "Horse man!"

"Bad choice my little solider."

"Nico?"

"I'll protect you Will."

"I'm sorry Mama. I'm going to have to banish you back to Father."

For a second, the dead eyes sparkled lightly as she smiled. "I love you my solider."

"I love you too Mama." A crack formed in the ground, swallowing up the angel. The rest just conveniently jumped in, a few of them were recognizable souls. Ones that maybe Percy had told Nico about.

"Nico?"

Nico saw Will and smiled. "Hey."

"Thank you, if you need something just ask."

"I think I have something."

"Yes?"

"A kiss." Nico stole Will's lips into a small kiss. "And maybe you being my boyfriend."

They smiled and kissed again. "Yes."

Another kiss was about to ensue, but a voice disrupted them. "Ewww. No PDA!"

The three laughed as everyone came out of their cabins. If Will and Nico were still holding hands, Bia did not mention it. She shipped it too if not more than people like Jason Grace.