8. SMALL BIT OF ROSE'S STORY THAT SHE'S STARTING WRITTEN IN MY WORDS

This chapter is 100% dedicated to Winter_Wolf_101 GO CHECK HER STORY OUT! SHE'S CALLING IT:

I Care.  (A Solangelo AU)

(Or something like that) She 100% made that title herself.
Anyhow let's get into how I imagine the first chapter to be or something.

  Nico looked down at his feet and signed a word of sorry to the person he bumped into. The person gave him a weird look, said something and walked away.

See, Nico was deaf, mute, and couldn't read lips very well so he was outcasted. No one botherered to learn sign langauge so it was like speaking French in México. Neither side understanding the other.

So it was a surprise when one day Nico found a small sticky note on his locker and it was a simple, single word. "Hi."

Nico smiled sadly at it and put it into his book bag for safe keeping.

Closing his locker, Nico looked up just in time to see him bumping into another person, the lady magnet of the school - Will or William Solace. Nico once again signed sorry and say Will's lips move. He could've either said 'Move it loser!' Or 'Are you ok?'

Nico was sure it was the first one.

Nico looked up at the beatiful boy before rushing off to first period. 'Why did the cute ones have to be straight?'

((☆))
GO READ ROSE'S STORY WHEN IT COMES OUT.
IT'LL BE GOOD I PROMISE.

Anyways Cakes,
CAKEY OUT!

-EDIT: HA I CHANGED IT ROSE!-