chapter three<3

irl (lilys pov) <3

after me and ami had gotten our brownies, we sat down at the table and ate them.

ami was sitting on her phone scrolling, and i was reading one of my books. we were sitting peacefully, not needing to talk, just enjoying each others company.

until ami nearly jumps out her chair, "HOLY SHIT!"

i looked at her, "what the fuck? you nearly gave me a heart attack." i say, trying to keep my voice down because mums asleep.

"sorry sorry, but look at this!" she turns her phone to my face, i squinted my eyes, not really seeing what she was trying to show me.

but then i realised, my name was trending. how did my small appearance on amis stream get me so well known?

i tried to play it cool, just being like, "that's cool." but in reality i was so excited. people liked me that much?

i said i was going up to my room because it was getting late, but that was a lie. i ran up to my room, nearly tripping on the way up i was running so fast.

i burst my door open, jumping on my bed. i grabbed my phone and opened twitter, searching up my name, and there it was. it was true. ami wasn't bullshitting? i was shocked, so i clicked on it to see what people had to say.

i scrolled and saw things saying "petition to get lily a twitch account" and "we need more streams with lily right now".

i giggled reading the tweets. it felt so surreal. i glanced over at my desk. i have a pretty good setup, only because ami bought it for me as a gift for me starting college.

maybe i could try this?