chapter eighteen<3

irl, messages (lilys pov <3)

as i woke up, i could see the sun shining through the window, lighting up the room. i went to go move when i felt something around my waist.

tommy.

i lay there, not wanting to move a muscle in case i woke him up. i tried to look over at him but as i did i seemed to stir him awake.

i pretended to sleep, as i heard him go "lily?". i decided to pretend to be asleep, since i didnt really want him to move.

he didnt say another word but i felt a light kiss of the forehead before his hands moved off my waist and he left the bed.

oh my god did that just happen?

i waited until i heard the door close, before i smiled. i ended up falling asleep again until i heard tommy come in and sit down next to the sleeping me on the bed.

i started to slowly open my eyes to see tommy sitting there, scrolling on his phone.

"hey tom" i said, starting to sit up.

"hey lils, you alright?"

"yeah, just cant wait for tomorrow"

"i know me too, do you want to do anything today?"

"can we bake a cake?"

"hmm yeah sure why not, we would have to take a trip to the shops though." he said, giving me a cheesy smile.

i sat up, excited by the fact he would actually do this for me. then i thought about the little kiss he gave me. i smiled, but quickly snapped out of it as tommy was right there.

"ill go get ready then!"

it was sunny out, so i deicded to wear a summer dress i had packed. i tied my hair up and put some makeup on.

i met tom in the hall, he had a hoodie on and baggie jeans. we left and walked along to tescos, passing the place he called me pretty and the field we had our picnic.

we arrived at tescos and we walked straight to the baking stuff, tommy leading the way.

"can we not just buy a premade cake?" tommy moaned, as we searched for a chocolate cake mixture.

"no thats boring" i said, crossing my arms.

we finally found a mixture and went up and payed.

as we were leaving tescos, two girls came up to us, asking if they could get a picture with tommy.

"uh yeah sure!" he said, looking at them. i moved out the way so i wouldnt be in the photo, but the girl lowered her camera and asked if i wanted to be in it too, as they were a fan of us both.

i nodded, being suprised. no one had really asked me for any photos, so it shocked me. the girls thanked us and walked off.

"that felt weird" i said, looking up at tommy, who was walking next to me.

"yeah, it still does for me, but you get used to it a little bit. most people are really nice about it."

i nodded, we headed back to tommys where we headed straight to the kitcthen.

we grabbed everything we needed before i rolled up my sleeves.

"alright, whats the first step?" he asked me.

"i dont fucking know, how would i know that?"

"well maybe because YOU wanted to bake?"

"ugh shut up.."