chapter twenty-seven<3

lilys pov <3
tw: ed.

i woke up the next morning to tommy walking around the room.

"oh hey! sorry didnt mean to wake you." he said, looking at me.

"its fine you didnt, plus i wouldve woken up soon anyways." i said, trying to give him a smile.

i wasnt exactly lying, because i hadnt had any sleep. everything that had happened yesterday kept me awake, i just couldnt seem to forget about it.

"so, are we all okay now?" tom asked, sitting down next to my knees.

"of course."

"okay cool! you excited for today?" tom asked.

"huh?"

"the trampoline park, duh."

"oh shit i kind of forgot about that." i laughed.

"well im buzzing."

"god you such a child."

i got up out of bed and grabbed some clothes for the day. i got changed and then headed downstairs to see everyone else.

"morning lily!" niki said, making a seat for me.

"morning niki" i said, trying to put in an effort, but i was just so tired.

she looked at me, a little concerned before turning around to talk to the others.

tom came and sat down next to me, but clay interrupted as everyone was talking.

"right guys we need to go now, make sure youve got everything because i wont be turning the car."

everyone walked out the door and got in the van. i sat and rested my head on tommys shoulder, looking out the window.

we arrived at the building and walked inside. a worker greeted us and we started getting ready. of course, toby jumped in first and started bouncing around the park, mark following him.

me and tom headed in too, heading for the tall walls you had to jump up to.

tom got up no problem, but i struggled. he ended up having to pull me up, but we laughed when we got to the top.

we were having lots of fun, everyone had played a game of dodgeball and alex and george seemed to be doing some sort of fight scenario but i just tried to stay out of it.

me and tom stayed together for the most part, toby, mark, and niki joining us at times.

"i jump higher than you!" tom laughed, pointing at me.

"its because im shorter! and a little tired." i replied, giving him the finger.

"wanna take a break?" he asked.

"nah im good lets keep going." i said, but in reality was feeling shit.

"right well, catch me if you can." he said, before turning and running or bouncing (i dont really know what word would be acceptable for whatever the hell he was doing)

"such a fucking child." i said, before i started to chase him.

as i was chasing him, i felt my legs go weak, and my vision start to blur.

"lily?!" i heard tom shout, but it felt so far away.

--

i woke up again in the van. tom was sitting next to me, watching me with a worried look.

"oh my god thank god your awake!" he said, wrapping his arms around me.

i didnt really know what was going on, but it didnt seem good.