chapter twenty eight<3

lilys pov <3
tw: alcohol use

me and tom got tidied up before turning on the macbook, since we didnt bring a whole setup with us.

"alright you want to start soon?" he asked, turning to me.

"sounds good!" i said.

"i grabbed the makeup i had packed and sat down next to him.

i watched as he peaked into the bag full of eyeshadow, foundation, eyyeliner and basically anything you could think of.

"what the fuck is even half that shit?" he laguhed, as he picked up highlighter.

"hey! you can see it when we are live." i said, taking the highlighter out his hand.

"whatever" he replied, "you wanting to stream this or me?"

"hmm can we do it on mines? feel like i havent in ages."

he nodded and got everything ready, starting the stream.

"hey chat!!! good to see you all! today as you can see im here with tom!" i said, looking at tom.

"WHATS UP BOYS!" he shouted, hurting my ears. "TODAY I WILL BE MAKING MY GIRLFRIEND LOOK AMAZING!"

"for context, we are doing eachothers makeup... this could go horribly wrong." i laughed.

we took everything out the bag and started to do the makeup. i went first to do toms makeup. i did his base before adding eyeshadow.

i did a red and white eyeshadow, matching the top he was wearing.

"tom you need to keep your eyes closed! im going to end up poking your eye out!" i said, holding his chin.

"its not my fault!" he said, trying to keep as still as possible.

once it was done, i let tommy see, and he was (suprisingly) happy with it.

"guys i look handsome." he said, showing the camera every angle. "alright my turn!"

he needed help on what to do first, and the base defintley wasnt symetrical, but it couldve been worse.

he then got to the eyeshadow, he looked at me, looked at the camera, before shouting, "THIS IS FOR THE GAYS!". he did a rainbow eyeshadow, and seemed very proud of it when he was finished.

"it looks so good! alright you ready to see it?" he asked, looking at me.

"ready as i can be..." i replied, my eyes shut.

"okay... now LOOK!" he shouted, pointing the mirror so i could see my reflection.

i took my hands off my eyes and looked at my reflection.

other than the contour being a bit under-blended and the eyeshadow being very bright, it wasnt the worst.

"ISNT IT GOOD CHAT?" tommy boomed, smiling at the camera.

"its very good!" i said, giving him a smile.

"did you hear that chat? a woman approved!"

i laughed and we decided to do something else, since we had been quicker than expected.

suddenly tommy pulled out his phone and started calling tubbo, who was literally downstairs.

"what the fuck are you doi-" i asked, before getting interruped by tommy.

"shhh" he said, putting his finger on my lips.

suddenly we heard tubbo answer, followed up by a "tom your literally upstairs what do you-"