chapter nine<3

irl, call and messages (lilys pov<3)

i woke up at twelve, i could smell something cooking. but i was too comfy to get out of bed, so i lay there.

i grabbed my phone and seen one new message from tommy.

i felt butterflies in my stomach. did i like him? there's no way... and even if i did there we no way he would ever like me back...

...would he?

Tom<3
Hey lils! (hope your okay with me calling you that) you fell asleep last night so i left the call. anyways dream wanted everyone on call tonight because he 'needs to talk to us, and dream asked if i could get you to come to.

i read it back about five times before registering what he said. i smiled at the fact he called me lils, but then i looked up and realised he was online, so i definitely needed to reply.

Lily
hey tom! okay cool i'll be there :)

what did dream want that included everyone? guess i'll just find out tonight.

i walked downstairs, to see mom waving out the window.

"who was that?" i asked, startling her,

"oh, good afternoon, was wondering when you were going to come down. it was your sister, did she not say bye?" mom said, looking confused.

"no she didn't, where is she going?" i said, looking outside seeing her pull out and drive off.

"she's going to new york for like... two months? my mum said, still waving.

"two months? why didn't she say bye to me?" i asked, getting upset.

"i don't know honey, maybe it just slipped her mind. do you need anything?"

"no no thank you, i'm gonna go back upstairs." i said, trying to hide the tears in my eyes.

i ran back up stairs, heading straight for my room. i sat down on my bed and just sat there.

that's when i felt my phone buzz. i looked over to see tommy calling. i was hesitant to pick up but i did anyways.

"hey lils!" he said, looking at the camera.

"hey tom." i said, trying to wipe away the tears in my eyes.

"holy shit are you okay?" he asked, seeing the state of me.

"yeah no i'm okay."

"are you sure... you don't look okay?"

"yeah i'm fine don't worry!" trying to mask the fact that i was so confused and hurt.

me and tommy chatted for a while, making me feel a lot better. but suddenly it was six pm and we were on the voice call waiting for dream to join.

everyone was in the call, dream had just joined. i didn't know what it was but i felt excited. i looked at the list of people on the call.

tommy, dream, tubbo, ranboo, george, karl, quackity, sapnap and niki.

"hello everyone! so as you can see there is a big group of us, i was thinking we could all meet up in the uk? i was going to get an air bnb but i thought maybe we could meet up first." dream said.

this made my heart race.

"i'll pay for flights and hotels, so you don't have to worry about that, i just need to find out who's coming so i can buy tickets. i would like to meet as soon as possible because who actually likes waiting."

"not me." tommy jumped in.

"i'll come but i'll need to speak to my mom." i said, "although i'm sure it'll be okay."

"i'll come then, if i have to." tommy said, sarcastically.

"of course you will tommy." dream said, implying something i couldn't quite get.

"shut up dream."

soon after everyone left the call, mostly everyone but me saying yes to coming.

then i got a message.

Tom<3
ISNT IT COOL WE ARE FINALLY MEETING!

Lily
YES! only if my mum says yes tho.

Tom<3
i'll convince her with my charms.

Lily
you do that tommyinnit.

i walked down the hall, amis room staring at me. i still needed to message her, but i would do that later.

i walked down the stairs to see my mom, she was sitting watching some tv show that she was always watching.

"hey honey would you like some mac n cheese? i just made a fresh batch"

"mmm yes please mom" i said, realising i hadn't eaten yet.

"did you need something honey?" she asked as we walked through to the kitchen.

"well there was something... my friends asked me if i wanted to take a trip to the uk to meet up with them. i don't really know much details yet but it's fully paid for!"

she stayed quiet for a minute, dishing up my macaroni. "yeah that's okay aslong as you send me photos and keep in touch."

"oh my god thank you so much mom!" i ran over and gave her a big hug and took the mac and cheese from her. "love you mom." i said, smiling at her.

i ran back upstairs and phoned tommy immediately.

"that pasta looks good, what you so smiley for?"

"hello to you too, tom." said.

"answer the question smartass." he replied, giving me a cheesy grin.

"i'm allowed to come to the uk!"

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK THATS AMAZING!" he shouted, leaving me in giggles.

"now i just need to message dream to get my flights and hotel!"

"about that..." he said. "would you want to stay at mines instead? i have a spare bedroom but only if you want to of course!"

"oh my god yes! that would be so much fun." i smiled, getting butterflies in my stomach.

a/n - YES THEY'RE FINALLY MEETING!