chapter thirty <3

lilys pov<3

i started following james as he walked around the corridors. he had this megaphone and it was really funny watching him looking for them.

as me and james were at the stairs, tubbo came walking along, and james saw him. i ended up having to run after them, trying to keep the camera steady.

james kept making jokes about his 'failing marriage', and kept having fake tantrums.

we were nearly finished the vlog, and jack had sacrificed himself to save tubbo and tommy. i walked along with them as they made their way up the school floors, before they were at the roof.

tommy and toby had somehow managed to get on the roof by breaking a door, so obviously, we had to go up too.

it was chaotic, but we got there, and we were only one jump away from catching them.

in the end they did a big game of dodgeball, all against tommy, and tommy somehow managed to get caught in rope?

we finished filming and left the school, saying goodbye to james.

"bye james! it was really nice to meet you!" i said, giving him a hug.

"you too lily!" he said, giving me a quick hug back.

i walked off with tubbo and jack, while tommy spoke to james behind us.

as we were walking i heard james say "shes nice i like her" and tom say "yeahh im really lucky."

i felt butterflies grow in my stomach knowing that tommy spoke to people about me.

we eventually reached the car and got in, waving goodbye to james.

"alright, who wants costa?" jack asked, as he put his seatbelt on.

"ME!" tommy shouted.

jack started driving and everyone was singing along to the tunes tommy had put on.

we arrived at costa and went through the drive through, ordering what drink we wanted.

"lily what do you want?" jack asked.

"hot chocolate please" i said.

"basic." tubbo said under his breath, but i still heard it.

"YOU LITERALLY GOT A COFFEE SHUT UP!" i shouted, making everyone laugh.

we got our drinks and drove away, heading to toms.

jack dropped us off, and tubbo joined us in.

we all sat down in the living room and we were just chatting.

"so which one of you guys cooks?" tubbo asked.

"both of us, although neither of us really can." i said, laughing.

"jesus christ i dont know how you guys are going to manage"

"we will trust me" tom joined on.

i smiled and we carried on chatted, talking about plans coming up and what was going to be like when i was fully moved in.

tubbo eventually left, leaving me and tom.

"so uh i spoke to my parents and they said we were welcome to go there whenever, so i was thinking we go in like, two days? we will probably stay over as well." he explained.

"yeah that sounds good!" i said, but feeling a little nervous.

"you have nothing to be worried about, my parents are chill." he added, reassuring me.