the wedding <3

lilys pov <3

it was the night before.

the night before i would get LEGALLY married.

this was the biggest decision of my life, but i knew it was the right one.

"how you feelingg?" ami asked, handing me a cup of tea.

"nervous. lots." i said, taking the mug from her and looking around our hotel room.

"im sure youll be fineee." she said, looking at me. "cant believe my little sis is getting married, before me!"

i laughed and we spent the rest of the night talking about the wedding and what we had planned.

i struggled to sleep that night, but was completley awake the next day.

all my bridesmaids decided we would get ready together, in the hotel room.

i looked up at the long white dress hanging from my door, knowing that in a few hours i would be walking down the aisle in that.

"okay, who would like to get their makeup done first?" the makeup artist asked, looking at us all.

"i think the bride should get hers done first!" ami said, giving me smile.

"if everyones okay with that?" i asked, looking around.

the room was a little crowded, having me, ami, my mum, aimee and niki all in a room together, along with the makeup artist. i know it was a strange group, but it was my friends that had been there for me through everything.

"girl its your day your meant to be bossing us around." aimsey said, laughing.

"thats true." i laughed.

i sat down and got my makeup done, and it looked amazing.

"thank you so much!" i said, smiling at the makeup lady.

everyone else got their makeup done and we did our hair ourselves, using amis fancy hair gadget.

once everyone finished that we got our dresses on, trying to not wreck our hair and makeup while we did it.

the bridesmaids had golden dresses, to match the theme. (aimsey wore a golden suit) and i was in a classical long white dress.

we took some photos before the hotel phone ringing.

"hello?" ami said as she picked up the phone.

"hello, um, theres someone whos here to pick your group up in the front." the receptionist said.

"oh okay! tell them we will be down in a second!" ami said, before hanging up.

"what was that about?" i asked.

"our lifts here!"

i wasnt sure what we were getting picked up in, since tom said he would arrange it with the girls as a suprise for me, so when i walked out the hotel to see a literal party bus, i couldnt help but laugh.

"really you guys?" i laughed, before lifting my dress up.

niki and ami held my dress up while i stepped into the bus, hearing loud songs playing, and glasses of something on a tray.

i said goodbye to my mum, since she wasnt actually a bridesmaid, and said that i would see her there.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEDDD!" ami shouted, picking up a glass.

the venue me and tom were getting married at was about a half hour drive away, so we did a lot of dancing, (and drinking) before the bus came to a stop.