chapter twenty-one<3

irl (lilys pov<3)

tw; sa, a little bit of arguing and predator behaviour.

me and tom were lying there, holding eachother. it must've been around eleven ish when tom woke me up, looking petrified.

"did you hear that?" he asked me, seeing that i was finally awake. his hold of me seemed to tighten as he was adamant he had heard something.

"im sure it was nothing tom." i said, looking up at him.

then the door started to open.

"hey y'all" a voice said, walking into the room.

"CLAY?" tommy shouted, sitting up,

"everyone is arriving in brighton, so you guys need to start getting ready., like asap."

me and tommy both nodded, starting to get out of bed.

"hey clay?" tommy asked, making clay turn around and face us again. "how the fuck did you get into my appartment?"

"no questions asked, nice hoodie by the way lily." he said, grinning.

i looked down to see i was wearing tommys hoodie.

"hes so weird."

"he indeed is" i said, sighing.

me and tom got ready, i decided to look nice because it wasn't everyday the group was meeting up, plus tommy was vlogging and im sure there would be lots of photos taken.

i looked at the outfit i packed, specific for today. i started to overthink it. was it too casual? would i look like the odd one out?

i decided i would get some input from the one other girl that was going to be there today. i picked up my phone off the white bed sheets and typed in nikis name. i put the phone up by my ear before hearing a quiet "hello!"

"hey niki! i need some help."

"is it about tommy?" she giggled.

"no, its a lot more serious than that" i said in a very sarcastic tone.

"oooh, what could be more important than your one true love?" she shot back.

i giggled before explaining. "im having an outfit crisis." i said, now realising how silly i sound.

"oh yes, a lot more serious then, explain to me what your wearing."

"well i packed a pair of blue baggy jeans weith a white top and a leather coat but i feel like thats too underdressed?"

"hmmm, well if it helps at all im wearing a skirt with a sweater. not too overdressed but not too underdressed either." she said.

i smiled, she just got me. i felt like she was slowly replacing ami, and i wasnt even bothered. although i did miss speaking to ami, she is my sister afterall.

"well maybe we could go matching?" i could wear a skirt too?" i said, hoping she wouldn't mind.

"yes! that sounds amazing!" she said, reassuring me.

"great! well ill see you soon! bye niki!"

i picked up the one skirt i had packed. it was a denim skirt but with the right sweater it would look cute.

i eventually picked a green and navy blue striped sweater. the outfit came together really well and i felt a bit more confident.

i looked at the time, eleven twenty am, we had to leave in twenty minutes. so i quickly did some makeup and walked out into the hall, met by tommy leaving his room too.