chapter nineteen<3

irl, discord (lilys pov<3)

it had been a couple hours, tommy was doing something through in his room so i thought this was the perfect moment to call niki

Lils_; hey niki! is it okay if i phone you the now?

Nihachu; of course!

i rung niki and she answered quickly.

"hi lily! nice to actually speak to you!" she said, in her soft voice.

"hi niki! yeah you too!" i said, smiling.

"so what was it you needed to talk to me about? ive been getting more and more excited as time goes on, so dont keep me waiting." she asked.

"well... you probably know that im staying at tommys right now"

"yes i did hear about that! are you having fun?"

"yes lots of fun! but there is one thing that ive noticied in my time being here. its that..." i took a deep breath in, not sure if i was one hundered percent a good idea or not, "i think i like tommy."

i heard silence for a couple seconds before niki replied "awww! you guys would be so cute together!"

"but niki the thing is i dont know if he defintley likes me back."

"ah, yes boys are very confusing when it comes to that." she explained, "what is he like when hes around you?"

"um i dont know, hes sweet, hes very caring and has even complimented me."

"well thats good signs then!" she said, making me feel better. "you know what? we can do a secret thing tomorrow." she said.

"go on.." i said, curious to what she had in mind.

"ill try to get tommy by himself and find out any type of information then feed it back to you."

i thought it was a great idea, so i agreed, now just having to wait till tomorrow. i hung up the phone, thanking niki for listening, then spread out over my bed.