chapter four<3

irl and twitter (or x) <3
(lilys pov)

i got up from my bed and headed up to my desk. i logged onto my oc and stared at the screen for a good five minutes before comes through my door.

she was in cozy pyjamas and had a cup of tea in hand. she smiled at me before coming over and looking at my screen.

"whatcha up to?"

"do you think i could stream? do you think people would like me? would you be mad? i mean it is your thing after all" i rambled on, her just looking at me with wide eyes before giving me a reassuring smile.

"i think you should. everyone will love you!" she said, her eyes darting between me and the screens. "would you like me to help you?"

"yes please. i have no clue what i'm doing." i giggled, moving out my seat to let her sit down.

ami sat down, looking up at the screens, she spent a good fifteen minutes setting things up for me. i don't know what i would do without her.

after everything was set up, we sat for another twenty minutes chatting about what i would prefer to do on streams. i knew how to play minecraft, so that would be fun. but i didn't know how to play anything other than that, so we decided munecraft would have to do.

"do you want to stream right now?" i blurted out, ami looking up at me.

"girl it's like... one in the morning" she replied, but i could tell she wanted to."

"all nighter stream?" i suggested her, making her smile.

"fineeeee"

we got things set up, getting ready for the stream. we brought snacks, drinks, things to do and blankets into my room. i turned my fairy lights on making the lighting nicer.

i posted to my twitter, since it had already gotten popular with my name being trending.

Lils_; hey everyone! going live on twitch right now! doing an all nighter with ami, join if you like <3

we started up the stream, and i watched as the views started flooding in.

a/n hey guys! sorry for how bad the tweet layout is, idk how to format it better.
thanks for reading<3