chapter eight<3

irl, messages and call (lilys pov<3)

a thousand thoughts started flowing through my mind.

what if he wants to facetime? what if u end up being bad and humiliate myself? what if he he ends up hating me? what is ami finds out?

i just tried to take my mind off things. i got up out of my bed and put on a nicer sweater and opened my blinds, letting the light into my room. i brushed my hair and sat down at my pc.

Tommyinnit: just vc me when you can?

Lils_: sounds good!

i pulled up my minecraft and discord on my pc and took a deep breath.

was this about to happen?

i pulled up me and tommys chats and hovered over the call button. here goes nothing. i clicked on the button and he answered in about three seconds.

"HELLO!" he shouted, in a very loud and excited tone.

"hey tommy!" i said, not sure what to say. i was still so tired from the all nighter we had, so i wasn't being too loud.

im guessing tommy noticed this because he got quieter.

"so i watched a bit of your stream yesterday, your friends with ami?" he asked.

"yeah! she's my sister!" i said, a smile printed across my face.

"oh wow! i never realised she had a sister, although all we talked about was streaming and minecraft. we haven't spoken much recently, could you tell her i said hi?" he said, sounding serious.

"uh... yeah of course! minecraft right?" i said, trying to change the subject.

"yup!" he said.

we created a world and spent a few hours till he said he had to come off. he said his goodbyes and logged off.

i laid down on my bed and opened twitter. there wasn't too much exciting until i saw a very recent tweet from tommy.

Tommyinnit tommy
boys i did it... i played minecraft with a WOMAN! (she is american though...)

i giggled, i wonder who that could be about?

Tommyinnit tommy
boys i did i did it... i played minecraft with a WOMAN! (she is american though...)

Lils_ lily<3 (replied)
what woman would ever play minecraft with you??

Tommyinnit tommy (replied)
dream would disagree

Dream dream (replied)
would i? also hi lily :)

Lils_ lily<3 (replied)
yo dream let's be friends

Dream dream (replied)
sounds good to me

Tommyinnit tommy (replied)
stop bonding under my tweet...

i looked up and smiled. maybe this was for me? i had already made new friend. although i still hadnt told ami, i probably should before she finds out through twitter.

but as i was about to go through to her room i get a message.

one new notification: Dream

holy shit what?

i didn't think he would actually message me. i grabbed my phone and checked the message.

Dream: hi lily was speaking to tommy and he said you were chill

Lils_: hey dream
Lils_: omg tommy said that about me
Lils_: he loves me really

Dream: does seem that way anyways

Lils_: what?

Dream: doesn't matter..
Dream: anyways do you want to stream tonight with me, tommy, george, quackity, niki and tubbo?