chapter seventeen<3

irl and stream (lilys pov<3)

i was looking forward to seeing everyone, and i was having so much fun with tommy. he took my mind off everything. i hadnt even thought of ami because i had been too busy with tommy, and i was even bothered.

i decided bceause i hadn't streamed in a while, i would stream tonight, and maybe get tommy to join me.

"lily?" i heard a voice say, before my door opened.

"oh hey tom! come in, i was just coming to see you actally."

"oh! you needing something?"

"well i was going to ask if you wanted to stream tonight?"

"hell yeah! what you wanting to do?"

"um im not really sure, you have any ideas?"

"hmmm, well we could do a laugh you loose?"

i nodded thinking it would be fun.

"alright, you ready to start?" he asked, looking me up and down with a smile.

"as ready as i can ever be when im doing a laugh you loose with tommyinnit." i laughed.

we started up the stream and chat started to fill up.

"WTFFFF"
"duo we never knew we needed?"
"wheres ami?"
"are they dating?"
"look at the way tommy is looking at her!"
"POG"

"hey chat! how is everyone today? im in the uk! it was meant to be a suprise but it got leaked on twitter." i said, yapping away.

"i hate twitter." tommy jumped in.

"mhm okay tommy. anyways today we are going to be doing a laugh you loose! tommy says that the media shares are never that good so im trusting you guys to prove him wrong." i giggled as i met eyes with tommy who was looking at me with a straight face.

"right lets do this, five lifes each?" he said.

i nodded and we waited for the first video to come through.

it was a video of tommy, mouthing to 'thats what i like' by bruno mars.

"FUCK OFF TURN THAT OFF RIGHT NOW"

i tried to keep my laughter in, making sure that tommy would definitley lose.

tommy lost a life first, over the silliest video too.

we carried on with the laugh you loose until i finally lost my last life, dissapointed tommy had beaten me.

"HA take that woman." he said, looking me right in the eyes.

"shut up british boy." i said, getting close to his face, maing direct eye contact with him, he ended up looking away, his cheeks red.

was he blushing?

we ended up streaming for half an hour more, doing a Q&A with chat.

"whats our favourite colours? hmm, mines is probably a yellow or green"

"mines is red!" tommy jumped in.

"basic ass colour" i said under my breath, loud enough that he would hear.

"shut the fuck up woman." he said, shoving me, making my chair go flying and me with it.

i landed on the floor, giggling so much i couldnt breathe.

"oh my god." he said, getting up and helping me to my feet.

we laughed for a couple minutes before deciding to call it a night and saying goodbye to chat.

"alright chat we are going to head off the now... we will see you soon! hope you had fun tonight! bye chat!" i said, waving at the camera. tommy waving next to me.

i ended the stream.

"what the fuck was that for!" i said, looking at tommy after i ended the stream.

"what?" he said to me, actually looking worried.

"you pushed me!" i said, starting to laugh.

"yeah and it was funny as fuck. hope someone clipped it." he said, laughing too.

we decided it was getting late and we couldnt be bothered doing anything else, so we just sat down in tommys bed an spoke.

we ended up lying down and just enjoying eachothers compay as way lay together.

we ended up just going quiet, lying next to eacother. we were both sat on our phones, him scrolling through tik tok while i read through me and amis chats.

i was so annoyed that she tried to blame it on me, yeah i hadn't told her that me and tommy were friends, but maybe because i knew she would react like that.

as i was reading through the chats, i felt my eyes startng to water. tom was sitting there, not paying attention to me. i sniffled a little bit, still reading the chats.

my eyes were now filled with water, and as i blinked, i felt a tear drop.

tommy looked up at me, looking very concerned.

"hey, you okay?" he asked, sitting up so he could actually face me.

"yeah its just this whole thing with ami." i repled, snifffling.

"i know. i bet it sucks, but im here for you okay?" he said, giving me a comforting smile. he opened his arms, and i went in for a hug.

we ended up drifting off to sleep, me in his arms.

it was everything i had dreamt of.