chapter twenty <3

discord, irl (tommy pov<3)

Tommyinnit; clay
Tommyinnit; clay
Tommyinnit; clay

Dream; what the fuck do you want

Tommyinnit; fancy helping me out?

Dream; depends, please explain what im helping you with?

Tommmyinnit; i need you to try and get some information out of lily tomorrow because i want to see how she feels about me.

Dream; ooooo juicy im in.

Tommyinnt; TYTY

i put my phone down on the desk, breathing out. tomorrow could be one of the best or one of the worst days of my lives. i decided to take my mind off that so grabbed my phone and started vlogging.

i had thought of this idea, but kept putting it off purely bevause my life just consisted of streaming and youtube.

"a week in the life of tom simons"

i burst into lilys room, seeing her lying with the back to the door, before turning when she heard me enter.

"oh hi tom! you vlogging?"

"yup i am!" i said, pointing the camera at her. "you excited for tomorrow?"

"very." she said, with a big smirk on her face.

i stopped vlogging because we werent doing anything exciting. we were just sitting in her room, waiting on the pizza we ordered and planning on just chilling out for the night, knowing we were going to have an eventful day tomorrow.

we ended up falling asleep early, but this time she was the one holding me. i smiled, she felt freezing though.

i grabbed an extra blanket that had been lying at her feet and wrapped it out around her.

"thank you tom" she said, in an extra sleepy voice. digging her face into my neck.

"night lily." i said.