chapter twenty-five<3

tommys pov<3

i walked into our room after getting changed, being gretted by lily in her pajamas, including my hoodie that i gave her.

"am i ever going to get that hoodie back?" i asked. she always wore it to sleep now, even though it was a little bit big on her.

"hmm no." she said, hugging herself.

i smiled, knowing that we had at least another week together, with all our friends.

but it didnt feel long enough, i wanted to spend all my life with her.

*time rewind to yesterday*

Bee boy
tommy
tommy
tommy

Tommy
what do you want toby
i was just about to go to sleep

Bee boy
oh well
this is important

Tommy
go on

Bee boy
well i was speaking to lily earlier
and she said she was dreading leaving and shit

Tommy
right
your point?

Bee boy
what if you guys like moved in together?

Tommy
i dont know if she would want to

Bee boy
trust me she does
she said the exact thing about you when i mentioned it to her.

Tommy
hmm well maybe then

Bee boy
its better than her going all the way back to the usa right?

Tommy
thats true
thanks toby

as i sent my last message, i saw lily turn over. i didnt want her to find out.

not because i didnt want her there, but what if she found me annoying, or got sick of me?

i decided to just head to sleep, there was no point stressing about it.

i woke up the next morning to her sleeping next to me. i looked at the time and realised we had slept in again.

i got up and out of bed before attempting to wake lily up.

"lily its time to wake up. we slept in" i said, feeling bad for having to wake her up.

she didnt wake up.

"lily come on you need to get up."

still nothing.

"are you dead or some shit? come on get uppp!" i said, starting to shake her. "we slept in and have to be ready in half an hour. wake up!"

she finally started to wake, but didnt want to get up.

after a little while she got up, and stood on my bed, bragging about how she was taller than me (only by a couple centimeteres) so i grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

we started getting ready and she looked really nice, like always. we were just talking, but clay had to come in and interrupt. typical.

we left my place and got in the van. lily started talking to niki, so i put in an airpod, keeping one out in case she needed me. soon enough she turned to me, and we started talking.