Topic changer

"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it."--Unknown

I'm back!! Make sure to vote and comment! x

__________

Turns out my mom didn't have to wait to yell at Scott at home but in the car. We found him and Alison in the parking lot right when we were going to drive out. I didn't have headphones so you can imagine how much I heard since my mom was the loudest yeller ever. I'm pretty sure I can't hear from my left ear anymore. To be honest, I think she works at the hospital as an ambulance or something.

"So as final, you will be grounded for 2 weeks, no cell phone and no TV." She confirmed leaving Scott in shock.

"2 weeks? Might as well make it a year." Scott muttered.

"That can be arranged." Mom sang as we climbed out the car. I stifled a laugh. Scott usually didn't get in trouble surprisingly-I know. So when he did, the arguments between my mom and my brother would always end up with Scott being grounded.

"I'm really disappointed in you Scott." Mom sighed. She looked so concern and tired from working at the hospital every day and I knew Scott couldn't help but feel bad.

Me and Scott glanced at each other thinking the same thing. She works hard everyday for us and we sometimes take it for granted or we are not there for her.

 " I'm sorry mom. I really like this girl and I don't want to screw it up." Scott sighed.

Mom softly smiled at me and sighed. "I know sweetie I know. Just do me a favor and focus on school first." 

I resisted to scoff. With all this werewolf stuff going on, the last thing that Scott is going to be thinking about is school.

"Okay mom." He said.

Mom turned to me. "And you missy-- don't think I forgot about that conversation with Mr.Harris."

"Hey don't turn this on me I least I showed up." I laughed making Scott glare at me.

"Whats for dinner?" Scott said obviously trying to change the topic. 

Oh Scotty, always the topic changer.

__________

Next day

After the lacrosse game that Scott had- which my mom couldn't attend to because of work, me and Scott had to go to the grocery store since mom couldn't go. It also was a punishment for Scott since he didn't go to the Parent/Teacher conference and Scott hates the grocery store. And when I say Hate, I mean pure hatred. When we were little Scott would throw tantrums so we would leave the store with mom or get kicked out. Either way as long as we weren't anywhere near the grocery store Scott would be fine.

"I'd rather be grounded for a year." Scott muttered as we grabbed the bags of the cart and made our way to the elevator.

"I never understood why you hate the grocery store." I said curiously as we stepped in.

"I'm used to coming here with dad." He grumbled. I made a silent "O" with my mouth not knowing what to say since our "Father" was MIA. At least that what I tell my self.

"Scott, there are two of us, why do we always end up taking more stuff than we can handle."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well you have werewolf strength, I have weak human with small arms strength. These bags have like twenty things in them." I grumbled. "So not fair." 

He shrugged. "Not my problem."

I stopped and glared at him. "Yes, because I was the idiot walking through the woods at night."