Bad shoulder?

"Death is not scary, its where we end up that is."

Make sure to vote and comment! xx

_____________

"Nice place."

We walked to a two-metal door and I watched as Derek put in numbers in a keypad. It instantly flashed green and the two metal doors slide apart. Inside of the loft was a metal stair case that Derek lead me to and we began to make our way up the stairs. When we reached the top Derek opened a door-to what I'm guessing what is his room.

"You can sit." He said noticing my awkward standing. "I'm going to go get the first Aid Kit." He nudged his head over to the bathroom where he was making his way over to. I nodded and took a seat on the side of his bed with my legs cross. His room was exactly like I imagined. It consisted of a black bed with a black drawer and a small black couch near the bed. Nothing else. I mean I wasn't expecting rainbow colors and ponies. He came back with a small white plastic box in his hands and when I looked up at him, his eyes were intently on me-almost observing the way I got so comfortable. When he got closer, I saw his eyes dark with lust but quickly changed back to his normal light green eyes.

He sat down on the bed next to me, closer than I expected. So close, our thighs were almost touching. But I didn't say anything.

I looked up to him already finding him intently staring back at me just like when he came back out of the bathroom. 

"So my shoulder..." I trailed off. Its not that I didn't like his staring, but the butterflies I felt on my stomach felt like they were about to explode any minute now.

He cleared his throat."Yeah you can just take off your jacket." He said pointing at the leather jacket I had on. I nodded and began to take it off. But me being the klutz I am struggled to take off the jacket, resulting in my hand getting stuck on the tight end.

"Uh.." I heard Derek chuckle besides me making me turn to glare at him. 

"Let me help." He said. I froze when his hand make his way to my shoulder and almost teasingly down my arm. He stopped on my elbow and began to tug-slowly taking off the jacket. His eyes stayed on my own the whole time and I felt a warm feeling on my cheek knowing already I was blushing already like  a mad tomato. He placed the jacket behind me and grabbed the first Aid Kid. He nudged his head signaling me to turn a bit so my shoulder would be towards him and so was my back.

"You really need to be careful next time." I heard him say making me scoff.

"I'm a clumsy person, don't kill me." I joked.

"Lets hope your not giving me a reason too."He joked back making me roll my eyes. I felt a big bandage being placed on my shoulder with a bit of ointment-which may I say, Derek was taking his time putting on and I instantly felt my shoulder relieve from the pain that wasn't being helped before.

"There you go." He softly said in my ear. I knew because I felt his breath softly say the word near my ear making a chill run through my body.

"Well thanks but I bett--" My word were cut of when I turned over to Derek and I saw how close he was to me. His chest hit mine and I gasp when he put his large hands on my waist bringing me closer to him where I was practically on top of him. Our foreheads touch and our eyes were almost connected oh how we looked at each other. One of his hands went to be placed on my thigh and I felt a rush of excitement run through me and almost a spark. A spark that made it feel like the way we were touching each other and how close we were together made it feel...right. Derek glanced down at my lips-which were an inch from mine, lingered there for a bit and then went back to my eyes.

"Kiss me." I breathed out-almost shocked on how confident I sounded. Almost instantly his lips were on mine and they moved together on mine in sync. It was rough but with so much passion like we were both wanting this to happen for a long time. Which we did.  Like all those times in my room- which Derek would come uninvited and I wouldn't mind at all (at times) it was obvious what we felt for each other. And now all that is coming out on this kiss. 

Our tongues fought for dominance and clearly Derek was the one who won as I practically melted on to his touch. Suddenly, his mouth left mine making me frown but it left and was replaced with a look of pleasure when Derek's mouth began to trail kisses along my collar bone. His grip tightened on my hips and I felt a pool of wetness in between my thighs as his hand that was on my thigh began to trail up. Our body pressed against each other as we fell lightly back on the bed-Derek on top and me beneath him. I slowly ran my fingers up his chest; taking my time savoring the moment. I felt his hips push into mine while his fingers dug into my soft flesh making me gasp as he rubbed our hips together even though our clothing was still on. We broke apart, gasping for air. My eyes fluttered open and widen a little in confusement when I saw that Derek's eye's were close and he was breathing heavily-making it almost sound bull like.

"Derek?" I asked confused; my voice sounding hoarse. I stood up on my elbows when Derek quickly got off the bed and look the other way almost like he was trying to hide his face away from me. After a few seconds he looked back at me with a look of guilt and apologetic. But I didn't care right now-  I just wanting to know what cause him to back away so fast.

__________

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I've never written a scene like that so please comment what you guys thought it would really help me to continue writing and it would make me happy knowing that you guys like it!!!

AND no they did not have sex they just made out and touched a lot ;)

Make sure to vote and comment!:)