A kick in the ass for them

"life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved."

Stiles P.O.V.

Walking into the large locker room, I sat on the bench directly in front of Scott. I let out a sigh.

"Are you gonna try to convince me not to play?" He asked annoyed.

I let out a louder sigh. "I just hope you know what your doing."

"but if I don't play I lose first-line....
and Alison!"

"Alison's not going anywhere dude, trust me." I told him. "Plus its just one game that you really don't need to play."

"But I want to play." He practically shouted.

"I want to be on the team, I want to go out with Alison, I want a semi-normal life. Do you even get that?!"

"I get it." I said sitting next to him. "Just try not to worry too much while you're out there, okay? or get too stressed, or angry."

"I got it."

"Don't think about Alison being in the fields or that her father try to kill you, or that Derek's trying to kill you. Or the girl he killed. or that you might kill someone." I continued. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Or if a hunter kills you first---," i glanced at him. "Okay I'll stop, Good luck." I stated quickly and got up from the bench.

Violets P.O.V.

By the time I got to the crowded benches, almost everyone was there and the game was almost ending. I quickly took a seat next to Alison and Lydia. but was quickly disappointed when everyone got up and cheered which meant the game ended.

"seriously?" I groaned and got up. I saw Lydia and Alison run to the field like everyone else. I looked over to the bench and saw stiles on the phone while looking around.

"you okay?" I asked stiles approaching him. its seems like I've been asking this question way to much. He turned to me.

"I'll explain later. I cant seem to find Scott." he said frustrated.

"did you check the locker room." I asked and he shook his head.

he grabbed my hand and lead me towards the locker room. I could have sworn I heard a soft growl far away but shook my head to clear my thoughts.I hesitated to go in the locker room but Stiles arm wouldn't let go. we entered the locker room hearing only the sound of water dripping from the back. we finally saw something and our eyes widened. we hid behind a locker.

It was Scott.. and Alison..kissing. there was a couple of soft giggles and then a sound of lips smacking together, then footsteps. Alison walked passed us without seeing us and left the locker room. we walked up to Scott and it was like he was in a daze.

"I kissed her." He grinned foolishly.

"We saw that." I grinned.

"She kissed me." He said again and we rolled our eyes.

"saw that too." Stiles muttered and I glanced at him confused.

"I-i-i don't know how, but I controlled it." He smiled. "Maybe I can do this, maybe it's not that bad."

"yeah." Stiles said half-heartily. "we'll talk later then." He said about to walk away.

I yanked him over. "what going on stilinski?" I asked confused.

"the medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found." Stiles sighed.

"And?"

"well simple, medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human, Derek "human", not animal, Derek not killer, Derek let out of a jail." He said with a frown. I sighed.

"whew i thought it was something bad." I said relieved. stiles and Scott looked at me crazy.

"I-i-i mean it is bad." I said while looking down. It was bad....right?

"Are you kidding?" Scott asked annoyed and slightly afraid.

"No, and here's an even bigger kiss in the ass. My dad ID'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura hale."

"Hale?" Scott exclaimed with wide eyes.

"She was Derek's sister." I said realization hitting me.

*********************************

Silence

That was what the car consisted of. Well also shock from Scott. Definitely not a good aura. We all new Derek wasn't going to leave alone the fact that stiles and Scott made up a plan to blame the murder on him. I mean, on the bright side Scott played the game and ended up not ripping anybody's body apart. So Scott would be able to do this, I know he can. He could be able to control when he turns and he would live a normal life.

But that didn't make sense how Derek was let out of jail. I mean, we knew he was a werewolf wouldn't they figure that out?

I was broken out of my thoughts when the car came to a stop. Stiles drummed his fingers on the window. "I'll see you guys later." He muttered and we nodded while getting out of the jeep.

"Stiles wait." Scott said walking over to the side of the car. Scott glanced at me with his eyes which was his way of saying "bro talk". I rolled my eyes but anyways walked up the porch.

I opened the door and was greeted with darkness. But lucky me, I knew my way up the stairs without bumping into any obstacle. I entered my room which was also dark but had a bright neon pink lamp on the side of my bed. I frowned when I saw something light blue on my bed.

I carefully walked over to it and frowned. It was my purse I wore for Lydia party. I must have forgotten it there, But I could have sworn I took it when I left Lydia house and got into..

Derek's car.

My heart felt like it was gonna thump out of my chest. It Literally felt like someone sucked the breath out of me and I was just standing there in shock. Which I was. I quickly turned around when I heard shuffling behind me. My eyes widened.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked him. He was wearing all black and looked really hot actually I-I mean scary....

"You seem frightened." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well maybe its the fact that you come into my house without an invitation and I hardly even know you, and oh yeah you probably wanna kill my brother right now." I said sarcastically. He stepped closer from the corner.

"You left your purse in my car, the other day." he said ignoring my remark.

"And it took you this long to return it?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry your brother and your little friend try to get me arrested for murder." He growled back. It was silent for a moment.

"Did you do it?" I asked quietly. He glared at me.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Kill the girl, did you really murder her." I asked softly. He walked closer to me. By the time he was done we were inches away from each other and my breath caught in my throat. He leaned closer.

"I didn't kill her." He whispered in my ear. "Trust me." it reminded me of when he told me to trust him in the police car.

My eyes fluttered closed from the warmth of his breath. I was gonna push him back but when I fluttered my eyes open he was gone. My eyes widened.

Derek hale was in my house

Derek hale was in my room

What just happened?

FINALLY SHE UPDATE"S

LOL ANYWAYS THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE WHO READS THE STORY OH AND ALSO PLEASEEEEEEE MAKE SURE TO VOTE PEOPLE IT MAKES ME WANT TO CONTINUE MORE KNOWING YOU GUYS LIKES THE STORY SO...

VOTE~

COMMENT~

P.S~ VIOLET AND DEREK HAD A LITTLE MOMENT EPPPPPP!