Derek hale arrest then released??!

"love is an endless mystery, for it had nothing else to explain to it."

Violets P.O.V.

Before school, me, Stiles and Scott drove to Derek's property to see the arrest. Stiles already told his dad, sheriff stilinksi about the body and his dad said he'll handle it, So he was going to arrest him in the morning. But for some reason I felt like I shouldn't be doing this. I shook my head trying to get rid of these thoughts. I should be doing this. It wouldn't be fair to Scott. He has to at least live his normal life.

"Alright, there he is." Stiles said looking at Derek, who was getting cuffed by sheriff stilinski on his porch. We got out of the car and stood right In front of stiles jeep.

"You okay?" Scott asked me wearily. I looked down and nodded. I was going to say something else when Scott voice cut me off.

"What--what the hell is he doing?"Scott whispered yelled. I raised an eyebrow an looked up. my eyes widened when i saw what Scott was looking at. Stiles was rushing over to the police car where Derek was.

"Stiles get back here!" Scott yelled in a whispered tone. I rolled my eyes. like always Stiles didn't listen and continued his way to the police car without anyone noticing. I glanced at Scott then back at the police car. Scotts gonna kill me for this.

I ran to the police car ignoring Scott's calls and got in time to hear Stiles talking to him. "just so you know, I'm not scared of you." Stiles said trying to act like he wasn't. Derek glared at him. "okay, maybe I am." he added and I rolled my eyes. Stiles glared at me then back at Derek.

"just tell me one thing, the girl you killed-she was a werewolf. she was a different kind, wasn't she? I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott cant do that. Is that why you killed her." Stiles asked curious. my heart felt like it was gonna come out of my chest knowing Derek actually killed someone. Derek hard glare turned into a soft glare when he looked at me. stupid werewolf hearing....

He looked back at Stiles. "why are you worried about me, when its your friend you got to worry about, huh? whats gonna happen when he turns in front of everyone and kills every single person out on the field. I cant stop him from playing, but you can. and trust me, you want too." He said threateningly to Stiles. Stiles was about to respond but was cut off by Sheriff stilinski dragging him out of the car. I was gonna follow behind but was stopped by Derek's voice.

"violet" he said and i looked at him.

"you can trust me." he said and my eyes widened. my heart fluttered as he said those words. wait, fluttered?!?

i was about to respond but was interrupted by the sheriff.

"violet get over here." sheriff stilinski yelled. i hesitated but annoyingly ran over there.

"what are you guys doing here?!?" He said angrily.

"were just trying to help" stiles said.

"okay, well how about you help me understand exactly how you came across this?." sheriff stilinski asked us gesturing to the area around us.

"we were looking for Scott's inhaler." stiles began.

"which he dropped when?" his dad asked.

"The other night." Stiles said nonchalantly. I gave him a look.

"the other night when you were out here looking for the other half of the body?" his dad pressed further.

"yes." he said simply. I smacked my hand against my forehead. great job stiles,

"the night you told me you were alone and Scott was at home." the Sheriff confirmed. He then understood.

"oh wait-- i mean-- no." he said quickly correcting himself and I rolled my eyes.

"so you lied to me." sheriff stilinski conformed. Stiles groaned.

"that depends on how you define lying." he answered while scratching his neck.

"I define it by not telling truth, how do you define it?" he asked him directly..

"ah reclining your body in a horizontal position." stiles said moving his hands around. sheriff stilinski rolled his eyes.

"get the hell out of here." he snapped and we quickly nodded. we walked over to Stiles jeep and started to drive with me in the back and Scott in the front.

"I cant find anything about wolf bane being used for burial." Scott said from the passenger seat.

"just keep looking. maybe it's like a ritual or something, like maybe they bury you as a wolf. or maybe it's like a special skill, you know? something you have to learn." Stiles told Scott watching the road intently as we drove though the woods.

"i'll make sure to put it on my to-do list, right underneath figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight." Scott sighed.

"maybe it's different for girl werewolves." I stated. Scott glared at me.

"Stop! okay? stop enjoying this so much. Both of you!" he yelled looking from me to Stiles.

"are you okay?" I asked softly. Scott has never yelled at me.

"no! no, I'm not okay. I'm so far from being okay." Scott said getting louder.

"You know your gonna have to accept this, Scott, sooner or later." Stiles said trying to calm his best friend.

"I cant." Scott said.

"well your gonna have too." I stated. "No, Ah! I cant breath! pull over!!" Scott yelled and hit the roof of the jeep causing me and Stiles to jump.

"why, whats happening?!" Stiles asked as Scott started to dig through stiles backpack. he pulled out the wolfs bane rope we found at Derek's. "you kept it?" he yelled at him.

"what was I supposed to do with it?" Stiles yelled back. Scott eyes turned into a amber color yellow and he yelled again. "stop the car!" Stiles slammed on the breaks causing us all to lurch forward. Stiles got out of the jeep pulling the backpack with him. he ran a few feet and threw it into the woods.

"okay, okay. We're good, you can--Scott? Scott?" we looked over to the seat and saw he wasn't there.

"great job stilinski, great job." i muttered.

Stiles P.O.V.

"Stiles you know you can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty." The sound of the police station was coming from the speaker of my phone while I frantically drove trying to find Scott.

" we just needed to know if you've gotten any odd calls." Violet said in a rushed tone.

"odd how?" the lady said from the speaker. Violet glanced at me.

"Uh, like an odd person or a dog- like individual roaming the streets." She asked hurriedly.

"I'm hanging up now." The dispatcher said annoyed.

"No! wait-wai-wait-wait!!!" I yelled but all we heard was a simple goodbye.

"Ah this is so annoying." I said hitting the wheel. "you think?" Violet said rolling her eyes. i glanced at her. she sighed,

"Its alright, okay? he probably on his way right now to the game." she said with a small smile. I nodded.

"Alright, lets go." I said hoping she was right.

Its gonna be a long night.....................

YAYYY I UPDATED!! MAKE SURE TO VOTE, YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES, HONESTLY THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY, IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE MAKE SURE TO VOTE, I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH. <3

XX