Derek hale loves to make an appearance

YAY I UPDATED!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING ENJOY!!

Scott's POV

The next day at school, me and Violet arrived at school and I stopped when I noticed Alison. Violet must have notice since she turned to me.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked confused. She looked over to who I was looking at and she sighed when she saw Alison.

"Go up to her, the more you ignore the situation the worse its gonna get. Its not just gonna solve over night." She placed her hand on my shoulder and nodded over to Alison signaling me to go. I hesitated but started walking over to Alison. When she noticed me coming she got up from the bench and began to walk away.

"Alison wait!" To my surprise she actually stopped but none the less was hesitantly towards me.

"Words can not explain how sorry I am." I pleaded, desperate for her to forgive me.

"And words can not explain how much I hate you." she angrily said making my heart drop. "Oh wait no- Scott I hate you." She sarcastically said.

I sighed. "Look I know, you have every right to hate me and I---"

"Yes, yes I do have every right. But too bad it dosent work!" She angrily stomped her foot on the ground and I almost wanted to kiss her nose from being so cute. I frowned and she must have notice my confusement when she sighed.

"Look Scott you ditched me last night, do you know how that made me feel?"

"God yes I know, I really do and what I'm about to say Isnt my excuse but only the truth. I just wasn't feeling myself." I half lied. She sighed and shook her head.

"I don't know Scott--"

"let me make it up too you?" I asked while cutting her off. she hesitated for a while but then smiled.

"I'd like that." she said. I blinked in surprise thinking I would have had to get on my knees for her-which I was totally willing to do, but smiled when I knew she really meant it.

"Alison!" someone yelled. she looked back at the person who I couldn't see due to her standing in the way.

"Hey I got to run, I'll see you later?" she asked and I nodded. She ran to the person who was calling her and the person opened the car door for her. I was going to turn around to go, but catched a scent that was very familiar. I turned around and looked at the person who was holding the door for Alison. My eyes widened.

Oh no.

Violet P.O.V.

After school, Scott and Stiles had lacrosse practice and I decided to watch on the bench like I usually did, Basically my usual routine. I walked over to stiles and saw him sitting on the bench. He had a look of worried on his face which was weird for someone like stiles. I mean have you met the kid? "you alright?" I asked worried. He looked over to me like he just noticed I was here. He looked over to Scott and then back to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, Scott just seems...distracted?" He said almost more like a question. I looked over to him.

"I mean I told him to work things out with Alison." I pointed out and he nodded.

"Oh god, look." He said pointing to the field. I looked over to where stiles was pointing at and saw Scott on the grass, crouching down. I looked closer and saw his eyes were turning yellow. My eyes widened and at the same time, me and stiles ran over to Scott.

"Hey buddy, whats going on?" Stiles asked worriedly.

"I cant control it." He muttered painfully. I looked over to see if anyone was watching but no one was.