Jail hole

"Maybe she loved mysterious so much she became one."

-Paper towns

Outfit on top^^

Scott woke me up at exactly 6:30 for the jail hole we sadly go to and call school. I showered, changed into a red flow shirt, black shorts, black knee socks with black boots. By the time I was done curling my ends, it was 7:45. I got out of my room and ran into Scott on my way downstairs but paused when I looked at him and he had a confused frown on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"nothing, I-I-just-- I could have sworn I heard your shower on from my room." He muttered, running his fingers across his hair.

I raised an eyebrow not knowing what to say.

"Never mind." he shook his head. We made our way towards stiles jeep that was waiting outside for us. We got into stiles jeep and he started driving. It was quiet, until we got to school and stiles accidentally hit his car door on Jackson A.K.A. lacrosse douche bag car door.

"Watch the paint job." Jackson said rudely.

"How about you" I started pointing to him "Watch where you open your car door." He was going to respond with one of his snarky remarks but one of his friends called him over. He sent stiles one last glare and then walked away.

"Alright, lets see it." Stiles said referring to Scott wound he had gotten from last night. Scott nodded his head and lifted up his shirt to show the bite.

"It was way too dark for us to see but were pretty sure it was a wolf."I said and Scott nodded.

"A wolf? you think a wolf bit Scott?" He scoffed. "impossible." He
countered.

"We heard a wolf howling." Scott added.

"No you didn't." stiles said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Stiles because you were there when it happened." I retorted.

"There's hasn't been no wolves in California in like 60 years." He defended.

"Well if you don't believe us you definitely won't believe me when I say we found the other half of the body last night." Scott said proudly. stiles jumped up in excitement.

"Seriously?!?" He exclaimed.

"I wish." Scott scoffed. "I'm going to have nightmares for a month."

"This has probably been the best thing on earth since.... the birth of Lydia martin." Stiles said. Coincidently, Lydia passed by.

"Hey Lydia you look like....your going to ignore me" Lydia walked by with one of her friends involved in conversation and completely ignored Stiles but stopped for a moment to glance at me.

"killer boots Violet." she winked.

"Thanks Lydia." I smiled. I turned to Scott and stiles. Scott had an amused grin on his face and glanced at Stiles while stiles had his mouth wide open in astonishment.

"What?" I asked confused. He raised his hands in the air in annoyance.

"What?, do I have to come to school with Prada on so she can notice me?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well considering the fact your a guy, if you did that maybe it would work." I shrugged. He glared at me then turned to Scott.

"You know this is your fault right?" 

"Mhmm." Scott responded.

"Dragging me into your little nerd herd." He muttered while entering the school, me and Scott trailing beside him.