Werewolf oven

I AM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER, LIKE MY COMPUTER STOPPED WORKING SO I COULDN'T UPDATE IN A LONGGGG TIME BUT IM BACK AND I UPDATED.

ENJOY XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am seriously thinking of considering putting chains on my balcony door after the event that happen'd last night. Call me crazy but wouldn't you? I mean a physicotic killer werewolf broke into my home last night right after me, my brother and our clumsy friend stiles, blamed him for a murder. Or shall I say the murder of his sister!

And the best part of it all is he says he didn't do it, oh yeah and to trust him. Now why would I trust someone who probably wants to kill my brother for blaming him for murder?

I was broken out of my thoughts when I arrived at my locker. Yes, I had to walk to school since Scott decided to leave early and not tell me about it. I was placing my stuff in my locker, when someone clumsily bumps into me. Stiles.

"Oh hey stiles, thank you for ditching me, making me walk a very----"

"We have a problem." He said quickly, cutting me off.

"Is this a Derek hale problem because I'm already considering getting chains for my balcony door." I said while starting to lock my locker. He frowned.

"What?" He muttered confused. I rolled my eyes.

"Long story." I muttered back. He quickly shook his head.

"It's Scott." He said and that's all it took me to pay attention to what he had to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So turns out Scott had a weird voodoo dream of him killing Alison on their date which was weirdly, tonight. Scott and stiles went on panic mode, which seem to be happening a lot, and frantically looked around the hallways for her. Scott not being able to control his werewolf self so clearly, punched a locker which resulted on being jackson locker, which may I say was the highlight of my morning when I saw his dumbfounded face. Scott being shocked of his action quickly turned around wanting to leave school which actually resulted of him bumping into a unhurt and perfectly formed Alison. Thank god. And that is what happen'd on a ordinary morning at beacon hills high.

Note the sarcasm.

Now here we are in chemistry class talking about what the hell just happen'd since no one could explained why that dream seamed so vivid to Scott. Scott said the whole thing happen'd on one of the buses at school and when they got to school they saw cops and a ambulance outside searching a bus that was covered with blood.

"Maybe it wasn't blood?" Scott asked turning back around to me. He and stiles sat next too each other while I sat right across from them.

"Yeah, I mean maybe it was animal blood and you must have caught it or something." I suggested and his yes widen.

"I ate it raw?" He asked shocked. I rolled my eyes.

"No you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven." Stiles answered for me sarcastically. I bursted out laughing but quickly covered my mouth when stiles nudged me in the stomach.

"Mrs.McCall?" Mr. Harris called annoyed. I slowly turned around in my seat.

"Are we interrupting your conversation between Mr. Stilinksi and Mr.McCall , because if that's your idea of a hush conversation-- you might one to take out the headphones once in a while. I think a separation between the three of you would do you three just fine." He said enjoyed by my annoyance. I silently rolled my eyes.

"No, actually I think that would be a horrible--" but I was cut off by him giving me a hard glare and him pointing to a desk in the corner. With a groan I got up and make my way over to the desk while Scott moved somewhere else he was assigned too.

"Let me know if the anxiety gets too much." He said while turning around. I was going to say a sarcastic comment when a girl in the class spoke up.

"Hey look I think they found something!" She exclaimed. Literally and I mean literally, the whole class ran over to the windows and looked out. There was a man getting out of a stretcher. And out of the ordinary he jumped up and started going crazy like he was....frightened. Everyone jumped and a few screamed. My eyes widen.

"That's good right? Dead guys can't do that." Stiles said to Scott with a hopeful look. Scott looked up from the ground.

"I did that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

YAYYAYYAYAYAY I UPDATED YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME WHEN YOU GUY VOTE HONESTLY ITS AN AMAZING FEELING MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, LUV YOU GUYS!!!!

VOTE~

COMMENT~

VOTE~

COMMENT~