Buzz cut Boy

How hot does Derek look in this gif, holy shit, I literally watched this like 20 time's oops;)

Play the song "Young Blood" By Bea Miller when I tell you guys too, trust me it will be totally worth it!

Vote if you liked the last scene that happened between violet and derek and maybe you guys will get another one very soon:)))) x

_

"Shit, I totally forgot." Scott stopped in his steps as we made our way down the stairs, almost stomping like a little boy. Me and stiles glanced at each other obviously confused on what was happening. A look of realization crossed on Stiles face and he shook his head.

"How many tines have you forgotten you guys were supposed to hang out?" Stiles shook his head.

I frowned. "Who?" Scott glanced up at me, almost with a pain expression.

"Allison." I mentally cringed. This is probably the fifth time he forgot, and if I was Allison, let's just say I wouldn't want to talk to my brother ever again.

"Just make up one of your lame excuses." I shrugged. Scott opened his mouth-probably to say a rude remark back but Stiles cut him off.

"Listen we have bigger problems then a date that can be happen again, I mean unless Scott doesn't forget again." Scott said making Scott growl. I nudged Stiles making him frown.

"He's kidding." I assured Scott making him shake his head.

"She's gonna hate me--"

"What the hell was that?!" We looked over to a furious Derek who must have been the bigger problem stiles was talking about.

"Do you want to attract every damn Alpha within a hundred miles from here?!" He growled.

Stiles shrugged. "That was still freaking amazing."

That must have only gotten Derek even more furious due to the fact that he stepped a few steps closer to Stiles.

"Shut it buzz cut your opinion is the one least needed here." Derek growled.

"Are you kidding? I'm Scott's best friend, Violet only comes and looks beautiful-doesn't really do anything if you asked me." He scoffed. A tint of red blushed across his cheek due to what he just said.

"No offense Vi." 

I sighed but nodded. "I should have just stayed home."

"What do we do now?"

"We wait." 

Suddenly Derek was picked up mid air and blood began to sprawl out of his mouth. The alpha- who was the cause of this drove his hand into Derek's chest. I felt Scott began to pull me back. but my mind was suddenly fuzzy.

"Derek!" I cried. The alpha only grinned, his red eyes on me, and removed his hand from Derek's chest. It made a sick noise that only made the boys cringe and me scream. Derek's body jerked forward and slowly fell the the ground. He clearly was in shock- due to the events that just had occurred, not expecting that to happen at all.

"Violet we need to go." I glanced at Scott as he began to pull on my arm. "Now!" We made our way towards the school, once again. I regrettably took a look back at Derek's body and cringed when I saw the alpha still there- almost smiling like he was proud of what he did, not bothering to follow us, but I knew this was not the end of this night.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, He's dead Scott, Derek's dead!" Scott and stiles tied a fire extinguisher around the double green doors as I stood behind, not being able to say anything.