Dating? Not even close.

The rest of the day lead up to Scott taking about the whole situation that occurred in class this morning and the crazy part is that Scott's actually thinking of going to Derek hale for help, I mean I'm totally fine with the solution as long as it means he won't be secretly going into my room at night. But for stiles.....not so much.

"What makes you think that Derek hale has all the answers anyways?" Stiles asked annoyed. We were sitting down at our lunch table discussing this term for like the fifth time already.

"I already told you, on the full moon, Derek didn't change, he controlled himself. then there's me, going around in the middle of the night killing some totally innocent guy!" Scott exclaimed.

"Technically you don't know that." I stated while giving him a bore look. Scott narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don't not know that either." He stated. Sadly, he had a point. "I have to cancel my date with Alison." Scott said sadly.

Stiles started to quickly shake his head. "No your not canceling, you can't just start canceling every plan in your life, will figure this out." He said. I was gonna open my mouth to agree with him but was cut off when Lydia Martin took a seat next to me. My eyes widened when a couple of other people took a seat in our table. Alison sat right next to Scott and he grinned at her. I rolled my eyes. What the hell? They can't all just sit here, they never do.

"Get up"

I looked up and saw the one and only Jackson whittemore telling one of his lacrosse teammates to leave the table since it was the other seat next to Lydia. "Why don't you ask Danny to get up" the guy complained but did as he said.

Danny smirked. "Because i don't look at his girlfriends coin slot."

I glanced at Scott to see if he had any idea what they were doing here, but he was too busy looking at Alison. I glanced at stiles and saw he had the same annoyed expression I had. Glad somebody was actually thinking what I was thinking.

"So I heard it was an animal attack, probably a cougar?" Danny said after a moment of silence, which was weird since we were sitting with Lydia and Jackson and they always had a comment to say about something.

Jackson scoffed. "I heard it was a mountain lion."

"A mountain lion is a cougar." Lydia snapped. Jackson raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't it?" She asked confused. I silently rolled my eyes. Some may think Lydia Martin is a rude bitchy dumb popular girl but in reality that's not it at all. Rude? Probably. Bitchy? Maybe. Dumb? Not at all. I have Lydia for math class and I know for a fact that girl has straight A's. I guess it just a thing for pretty popular girls to act dumb.

Jackson shrugged. "Who cares? The guy was probably some homeless tweaker who was about to die anyway."

Ass, I thought in my mind.

"Actually I just found out who it is." Stiles turned his phone to the table for everyone to see.

On the small screen, you could see sheriff stilinski walking near the bus. you can than hear the news anchor voice muffled through the speaker. " the sheriffs department will continue to speculate on the accident, but confirmed the victim as garrison Meyers who did survive the attack. Meyers was taken to the hospital, where he remains in critical condition. For some reason Scott snatched the phone and looked closer to the screen.

"I know this guy." He stated. I raised an eyebrow.

"You do?" Alison asked confused.

"Yeah me and violet used to ride the bus when we would stay with dad." He said and I nodded confirming everything. Lydia started to twirl her fork in the air.

"Okay, can we talk about something a little more fun, please. Oh yeah, like where we're going tomorrow night." She said while facing Scott and Alison. I watched the two quickly glance at each other.

"You said you were thinking about hanging out tomorrow." Lydia added. Alison swallowed her food and then glanced at Scott once more before looking back at Lydia.

"Uhm, we were thinking about what we're going to do...."

"We'll, I'm not sitting at home all night watching lacrosse videos so if the sixth of us are hanging out, we're doing something fun." Lydia stated. I smirked at Scott flabbergasted expression. Wait...sixth of us?!?

"Wait sixth of us?" I asked joining the conversation. Lydia turned to me.

"Yes sixth of us. Scott and Alison, me and Jackson, and you and stiles." She finished. I literally chocked on the piece of bread I was chewing on. Lydia looked at me and stiles weirdly. I glanced at stiles and instead of having that annoyed expression on, his eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of his face.

" W-w-we, um I-i-, you see w-we--" I quickly cut him off.

"We never dated each other." I stated still in shock. Lydia slowly nodded still looking at us weirdly.

"Okay...well anyways what about you two?" She asked turning back too Scott and Alison.

"Hanging out? Like hang out? All of us?" Scott asked stuttering a little bit. Lydia nodded her head like she was saying "duh" with a look on her face. Scott looked a Alison with a look on his face. Alison faced Lydia.

"Yeah, yeah that would be cool." She said unsure with an uneasy smile. Lydia smiles.

"Great! Doesn't that sound great Jackson?"

"You know what sounds great?" Asked Jackson while picking up a fork. " putting this fork though my eyes." He said sarcastically. I lightly chuckled. That would be great, I thought. But by the glare Jackson was giving me, I'm starting to think I didn't say it in my head. Lydia took the fork out of Jackson's hand and placed it on the table.

"What about bowling?, you love bowling!" Lydia exclaimed and Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, with competition."

"How do you know we're not competition." Alison asked quickly while leaning forward on the table.

"Can you bowl?" Asked Jackson completely ignoring Alison.

"Sort of.." Scott answered shortly and I chocked in a laugh.

"Is it a sort of or a uh yes?" Jackson asked. I swear it's taking me all the mighty I have inside me to not go over this table and slap him.

"Actually I'm a great bowler" he said confident.

Oh no

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Your a horrible bowler! I exclaimed. Once lunch was finish me, Scott and stiles quickly scrambled over out the lunch room and our now walking through the hallways. A lot of people don't know this but Scott isn't the greatest bowler ever. Okay well, screw it, Scott is a horrible bowler. Once, for my 10th birthday, we went bowling and it was Scott turn to bowl, let's just say we aren't allowed to go back to that bowling place for property damage.

"I know I'm such an idiot." Scott said while shaking his head.

" I swear it was like watching a car wreck." Stiles muttered and I nodded. Scott sent me and stiles a cold glare.

"Look I have to go, I'll text you how things went." Scott said running off.

Me and stiles glanced at each other and then shook our heads.

" he is so doomed." I muttered and stiles nodded.

" you have no idea."

OMGGGGG IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED , HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER MADE THINGS BETTER. xx