Comfort

I'm back (;

____

There's something about being cuddled up with someone that makes you feel so protected. Almost like nothing can happen to you, just because you are beside's someone and are sharing the same warmth as they are. Like you are invincible, and it's just the two of you. But in reality, that's not the case at all. It might seem like it though. Like it's you and them against the world. By a simple action that makes you closer and closer together.

I took a deep breath and turned my head up to look at the breathtaking sight in front of me. Derek. He was sleeping and looked so calm and peaceful. My heart fluttered at how close we were. If I moved an inch closer to him that would be impossible. There was no more room to take over between us cause of how close we already were to each other. I smiled. But that suddenly faded when a thought popped inside my head. What we're me and Derek? I mean I've had a lot of guys that were friends but never have we cuddled up besides each other like this. Did Derek have feelings for me like I did for him?

Wait.

Did I just admit that I had feelings for Derek hale? I dazed off thinking about the time when we were together in a his loft when he patched up my wound and we had the moment together that meant so much to me then I would ever admit. But I need to stop this. Me and Derek might have had that moment, but I know of nothing that goes on in his life. For all I know, he could have a girlfriend and I could be a toy for him. For all I know he did not have the exact same feelings for me, and for all I know he could be--

"Stop doing that."

I jumped at the sound of a deep, familiar, raspy voice and turned my head up once again to look up to a pair of blue eyes that I always seem to get lost in.

"Stop what?" I swallowed.

Derek's breath hit the skin of my cheek but I didn't mind. In fact, I didn't mind being this close to Derek. "Thinking. And I know it's not about something good so stop."

I raised my eyebrow in mockery. "How do you know it's not something good?"

Derek turned over towards me so his body was positioned towards me and I was positioned towards him. He grabbed my hand and started to trace his fingers against each of mine.

"Every time your worried, stressed out or thinking about something that you don't like, you get this look on your face where you seem to go somewhere else while thinking. Your eyebrows crease together and your eyes slowly darken and you frown and bite that lip of yours."

I felt my cheeks began to tint of the usual form of blush but I played it off. "And you got all of that from a face expression?"

He shrugged. "I'm good at reading people."

"It's a werewolf thing then." I teased making him chuckle and there it was. That smile of his that I'm growing way to fondly of. We looked at each other for a while. Completely silent. Not one word being exchange between each other. It was almost like we had so much to say, but this moment was just too good to be ruined. I did not know where this boldness came from, but It did. I took the other hand that was not in Derek's grip and slowly brought my hand up to his face, down to his bottom lip. I ran my thumb against it and bit my lip. His lips were probably the second thing I like about him the most. His eyes being the first one of course. He closed his eyes, clearly loving the way I did that. I smiled at him when he sighed and moved closer to me. Now, he was position almost laying on top of me. His head was on my breast and he ran his hands up and down my stomach. While I on the other hand, slowly ran my fingers up and down his back. I could get used to this. It was not like this for a while though. He turned his head towards me and stood on his elbow to look at me.

"I know this is the last thing you wanna talk about right now," He started making me frown. "-What are you going to tell Scott?"

Scott. My twin brother who had lied to my face for the first time in a while. I know it seems like a lie, but me and Scott always had that relationship where we never told a lie towards each other. Only the truth. At least I thought it was. I looked up at the ceiling and shrugged.

"Honestly, I don't know." He didn't say anything for a bit, clearly thinking, but then nodded his head.

"It hurts," He began. "Being lied to one of your siblings, I get it."

See now this made me think about my earlier thoughts. Derek has a sister?

"Yes, I do." I looked at him in shock.

"Werewolves can read mines?" I asked. He smirked and shook his head leaving me confused.

"No, you just have the habit of saying what your thinking out loud, clearly expecting it to be in your head."

I widened my eyes and was completely embarrassed. Did I really do that? Wait, I froze. Did that mean Derek heard what I was saying earlier?

"Do I always do that?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not really, only when your in deep thought. You don't notice yourself doing that." I shook my head but also smiled. I love how he could notice such things about me that I couldn't even notice myself.

"But too answer your questions, yes, I did hear what you said earlier."

I sat up and took my hand away from Derek's, making him frown. I wasn't mad I was just embarrassed because now he probably think's I have feelings for him, which is perfectly okay but what if he doesn't have feelings for me?

"Dere-"

I was cut off. " We have feelings for each other, it doesn't take an idiot to notice that." I blushed but nodded making him smile. "But I just want you to know that there are things in my life-"

Now it was my turn to cut him off. "What things?"

"A lot. And I'm going to tell you all of it, but I need you to give me time. I've been through a lot Kat and I can't resist to lose someone else in my life."

I shook my head. "You won't lose me Derek, as long as we're both there for each other when we need each other."

"I hope I can make you happy."

"Make me happy?..Derek are you-?"

"Asking you to be my girlfriend? Yes, I just have a shitty way of doing it." He almost looked like he was blushing, almost.

I smiled and try to contain my excitement. "Well if you are, I would love too."

He grabbed and hand and placed a small kiss on my palm making my heart flutter. "I really like you Violet." Derek said making me laugh.

"I really like you too Derek."

_____________________________

AW WHAT A SWEET MOMENT

WOW I haven't updated in a while but I'm back, Hope you guys liked the chapter!! Btw get ready for some action coming up. I just wanted to have some cute moments between them before all this drama comes up(:

Make sure to vote and comment so I know how much you loved it!