Sarcasm=health

Make sure to~

Vote~

Comment~

And add too your library~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet P.O.V. (School)(class)

"I'm way better looking than you but then again you still have a better relationship status than me."I exclaimed annoyed.

Scott was explaining to me, how well his and Alison date went. I mean it was pretty shitty in the beginning with Jackson trying to show of and blah blah blah, but he stated proudly that he soon got the hang out of it, which surprised me a lot. Scott scowled at me.

"What it's true." I said. He rolled his eyes. We got a couple looks from students in the classroom but none the less ignored them. Turning back around in my seat I smiled when the teacher started to pass out the test we took a while ago. I studied the whole week and knew I did great on it. I smirked when the teacher placed the white sheet of paper with a fat A+ written in red on the side of the paper.

"Yikes dude, your gonna have to study more." I heard stiles say from behind my table. I glanced over to Scott's paper and saw a huge red D- on the side of his paper. He huffed. I glared at stiles.

"I'm just kidding man, you just need to study more, how about after school?" Stiles asked.

Scott turned "can't, I'm actually studying with Alison." Scott said with a small smile. I raised an eyebrow.

"That's my man." Stiles started while nodding his head. I rolled my eyes. Oh brother.

"It's just studying"

"Uh no it's not, not if I'm forced to live vicariously throughout you, if you go to her house today and squander that collator opportunity, I--I swear to god I"ll have you de-balled." Stiles stated and I rolled my eyes. I swiftly turned around.

"So stiles if me and you studied together it's would mean we were going to have sex." I stated nonchalantly. Stiles eyed widened.

"I--I m-mean, w-we I-don't, I- don't k--know." He stammered. By the time he was done his cheeks look liked they were about to burst into flames. Scott snickered besides me.

"Exactly, if Scott said he's gonna study with Alison he going to study with Alison." Scott smiled at me appreciated.

After stiles recomposed himself he rolled his eyes.

"Alright fine, no more question about Alison or Derek, especially Derek, who still scares me..." He trailed off. Heat rose up my neck remembering the events that had occurred yesterday. I thought about telling Scott and stiles about what had happened at the house but decided against it. Stiles must have saw since he furrowed his eyes. I breathed a sigh of relief when the bell rang.

"Stiles can you give Violet a ride I'm riding with Alison and I don't want her walking alone." He said and stiles nodded. I rolled my eyes. After Scott catches up with Alison, stiles and I began to walk over to his car.

"What was that?" He asked while glancing at me.

"What was what?" I asked trying to act like I had no idea what he was talking about. He glared at me.

"What, I have no idea what your talking about."

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Your a horrible liar"

"I-I am not." I said while shaking my head. He chuckled.

"Violet I knew you since you were out of the wound, I know when your lying." Stiles stated. We got into the car and stiles put the jeep in gear and then backed out of his parking spot before starting through the parking spot. The silent in the car was about to break as Stiles waited for my answer.