friends? more like enemies.

"It can be extraordinary what the force of your own will can be accomplish"

-Teen Wolf

Violet's POV

The next day after school, the boys didn't have practice so me and stiles went over his house to investigate whats going on with Scott. I was currently sitting down on Stiles bed playing with a random lacrosse ball that I had found on the floor. Stiles had his face almost glued to the computer screen.

"Have you found anything?" I muttered. He rapidly shook his head. We have been at this for hours already and school ended 4 hours ago.

"Nope." he muttered.

"What if there's nothing wrong with Scott and our imagination is taking over the best of us." I sighed.

"Oh come on! Scott doesn't magically just become great at lacrosse over night." He said and I slowly stood up.

"Is that jealousy I hear..?"I taunted making him scoff.

"Okay, he might have been good, but he wasn't that good." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay maybe he was really good." He shrugged and I smirked.

"Us McCalls have it in our blood." I shrugged making stiles scoff and shake his head.

"If you have it in your blood, what happened with volleyball?" He asked. I paused. I used to play volleyball at the beginning of school but stopped when I got too tired and stressed to play. Due to the nightmares I would get get, I would wake up with zero energy for practice. It was something I'd love to play and was devastated when I had to stop playing.

Clearly noticing my uncomfortable feelings towards the subject stiles changed the subject. "Hey, hey look at this." He said motioning me over with his hand. I got up from the bed and walked over to the small screen.

"Whats up?" I asked and looked at the screen. My eyes widened when I saw what was on it. The same red eyes.

It can't be.

"Violet-violet." stiles snapped his fingers in front of my face. I blinked and looked at stiles.

"Jesus vi, you scared me." He muttered.

"What's wrong?" he asked and I looked down.

"I-I got to go." I muttered and ran out the room. I ignored stiles yelling pleas and ran home with one thing on my mind.

It's not just a dream.

Scott's p.o.v.

After I stayed after school with Alison for a while, I went to stiles house since that's where we all said we were gonna meet up. I placed my bike on his porch and ran inside, I walked in on him pacing around the room.

"What's going on?" I asked confused and He shook his head.

"I have no idea." He muttered and I gave him an "Explain look." He stopped and looked at me.

"J-just that's not the point, come here." He said and sat down in front of his computer I have seen various times.

"Do you know what this is?" He said pointing to the screen. I squinted my eyes and they widened.

"A wolf." I confirmed.

"Scott, it's say here that every full moon a wolf changes." He said and I gave him another look. He rolled his eyes.

"So Violet is the smart one." He muttered and I glared at him. I really seem to be doing that often.

"Jesus Scott, I'm saying that today's a full moon!" He exclaimed.

"What does that have to do with me, are you saying that I'm a wol--"

"A wolf, yes. Ding, ding ding." He exclaimed making me sigh.

"Oh come on Scott look!" He said pointing to the screen. "It's says here that werewolves have great speed, great smell, and amazing hearing, that cant be a coincidence!" He exclaimed.

"And you said it yourself, you heard a wolf howling." He added. I thought for a moment then quickly shook my head.

"I cant deal with this right now". I sighed and took out my phone. He raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm texting Alison for our date."I muttered and his eyes widened.

"Scott you can't do that!" He yelled.

I frowned. "And why not?"

"Because you don't know how to control this." He said and I shook my head.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't wolf out." I sarcastically said.

"That's it." He said and took my phone.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"I'm cancelling your date will Alison." He muttered while typing on my phone.

"No! why are you trying to ruin my life, I finally got a girl, I'm great at lacrosse, why are you trying to ruin this for me!"

"Scott, this is for your own good." He began to type and then all of a sudden its like something snapped inside me.

stiles p.o.v.

"No!" Scott yelled angry and pushed me to the wall. My eyes widened because of what my own best friend just did. The phone then fell to the floor. After a couple of seconds , realization finally came and his eyes widen just like mine had.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I got to g-go." He said and ran out the room. I quickly got up from the floor with my heart racing like a crazy. My eyes widen when I saw what was on my desk chair.

4 claw marks.

Scott must have done it when he pushed the chair out the way to push me to the wall. I gulped.

This is gonna be a "long night".