The one and only lydia martin

Make sure to~

Vote~

comment-

Also i changed the cover of the book! Tell me what you think of it! XX

**************

After that whole scene at the clinic, Derek had taken Scott to a place that I don't even want to know where, so stiles kindly offered to drive me home. He drove up to my drive way and placed the car on park.

"Finish." He stated and swiftly turned around to me. I frowned. Is this some kind of code word I didn't know or..

Stiles must have seen my confusion since he rolled his eyes. "Finish what you were gonna say later until we were interrupted by sour wolf" now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Sour wolf? Seriously? wait till Derek hears that one.

I hesitated at first. What's the worst that can happen? I mean stiles will probably go tell Scott that Derek, who stiles is very much afraid of, was in our house, and Scott will end up probably hurting Derek which will result on Derek hurting Scott 10x worse. I should have really thought this through. Oh well.

"Let's just say I wasn't alone after you dropped my off." I shrugged while getting out of the car. I saw stiles frown from the corner of my eye. Then him hurriedly getting out of the car. I groaned.

"Violet you can't just leave me hanging like that, this obviously has something to do with Derek." He said while shaking his head. I sighed. This is gonna be a long conversation.

"Look stiles, whatever happened between me and Derek was nothing to big, alright?"

He frowned. "Me and Derek? Since when was there a "you and Derek"?" I rolled my eyes. It didn't sound like stiles was only concerned but also jealous..

"Look during Scott's little date with Alison, Derek passed by." And with that I slammed the door on stiles shocked face. I cringed when then the door slightly hit my shoulder. I pulled my sleeve down a bit and saw the bruise that i got earlier, when stiles slammed his brakes, worse than before. I walked up to my bedroom and quickly went to the bathroom.

Now how the hell am I gonna hide this.

//

"Just a friendly reminder that parent teacher conferences are tonight, Student below a C average are required to attend. I won't name you because the shame and self disgust should be enough." Our sarcastically annoying teacher, Mr. Harris spoke.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?"

I glanced over at stiles and saw he wasn't even focused but instead highlighting his book. Slowly Mr. harris made his was over to our table. Well this is gonna be a long class. I have absolutely no idea where Scott is at. He didn't grab a ride with me and stiles and his bed was already made when I walked in his room. The door to the class room quietly opened and Jackson walked in, looking down the whole way to his seat. The whole school was talking about the incident that apparently occurred yesterday when Jackson and Lydia had went to the Video store last night when there was a animal attack. the guy working at the store was badly injured or so I have heard, killed.

Mr. harris glanced at stiles and I one more time and then made his way over to an uncomfortable looking Jackson. "Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason, let me know." I scoffed. Now Harris wants to try to be the nice guy to someone!

"Everyone start reading chapter nine, mister stilinski-" he began to say. "Try putting the highlighter down in between paragraphs, it's a chemistry book, not a coloring book." Stiles rolled his eyes and intentionally spit his lid into the air before catching it. Then out of nowhere stiles began to lean forward to Danny who was sitting in front of our table.