jacksons/lydia's party

"If you're going through hell, then keep going"

"Teen Wolf"

Violets P.O.V

It was exactly the same one from my dream and the one that I know for sure bit Scott. That picture, I don't know what happened but it just freaked me out. I knew it was the one from my dream, I knew it was the one haunting my nightmares. Shaking my head to get rid of these thoughts, I quickly roamed through my closet trying to find anything to wear for Jackson party and finally, I found exactly what I wanted. <outfit on the top>. I put on my heels and then just like I usually do, I curled my ends.

KNOCK-KNOCK

I looked over to my door and a head appeared. When the door opened, I saw it was Scott.

"Hey." I said cautiously. Stiles texted me and hour after I left his house to check up on me and he told me Scott had lashed out on him. I, of course didn't believe him at first but after the way Scott has been acting these days I really don't know what to believe anymore.

He cleared his throat, obviously not wanting to talk about the subject.

"Are you ready?" I frowned but it was quickly replaced by a smile before it was questioned.

"Yeah." I got my purse from the bed and we went downstairs and got into moms car which she hesitantly let us take.

"Hey Alison."  We decided to pick her up. Well Scott did, since this was considered a date for them. She was wearing a beautiful blue blazer and a white blouse that went amazingly with her black boots. She waved at me and in response I gave her a small smile. She gave Scott a kiss on the cheek making him blushed like a little 12 year old. and I smiled. It's good too see my big brother happy. A couple minutes later, we arrived at Lydia house. Or should I say mansion? Almost the whole front hard was covered with cars and even in the car you can hear the music pounding. There's definelty gonna be a neighbor complaining.

"Is every party she throws like this?" Alison asked giggling.

"Each one."

We saw stiles and waved at him signaling him that we arrived. We walked over to him since he was crowed around people and from the way he was struggling it was obvious he wasn't gonna be the one getting to us.

"Hey man." The music was so loud so we could barely hear him. Scott gave him a nod and a smile. They can never be mad at each other.

"Do you wanna dance?" Scott asked Alison over the loud music. she smiled and nodded. He grabbed her hand and they went to the backyard. Stiles then turned to me and explains to me that today is a full moon and also how the full moon and strong emotions or anything that raises Scott heart rate could trigger blood lust. At first I wouldn't believe anything that was coming out of stiles mouth but the more stiles explained it, the more i feel like everything's he is saying might be true.

"Well were fucked." I said nonchalantly. Stiles nodded

"Let just see what happens." He said. I sighed but nodded either way.

Scott's POV

I grabbed Alison's hands and took her to the backyard and we started dancing. while dancing I see Derek Hale on the side of the porch. I squint my eyes too see if i was really seeing him. Why the hell would he be here? I glance behind him to see a large dog barking.

"You okay?"Alison asks.

"yeah, yeah, fine." I muttered and turned back to look at Derek who was suddenly gone.

"Scott?"she asked confused. I was going to turn around and respond but got this sudden sharp pain in my head. I quickly put my hands on my head.

"Scott?" she asked again in worry. I started to dramatically sweat and my head started to pound. The music began to sound blur and a sharp ringing sound was the only thing I heard.