Loud howl

"I won't let anything happen to you. Ever again."

So, I just noticed I reached 24k reading on this story and I'm honestly still in shock tbh! I am so grateful to all of you who read this story and I decided to update today for you guys:)

Make sure to vote and comment! It makes me happy when you vote and comment so you all can tell me how you feel! Love you all! xx

___________

I never understood what people meant when they said they felt "Sparks" when they were with someone they like or they were intimate with that person.

But I knew. it's exactly what I felt when I was around Derek. When Derek's lips touched mine for the first time, that's exactly what happened. Sparks. Sparks that meant so much that I knew not only did I feel it but Derek too. But that spark quickly went out after Derek pulled away. It almost felt wrong when he pulled away, almost like the fact that we were so close to each other was right and was meant to be.

The frown on my face deepened when I heard Derek's breath- almost bull like, sound heavier. Almost like he was trying to control it.

"Derek?" I asked again for the second time. I didn't know what I did wrong or if Derek regretted what just happened-which made my fear grow more. He shifted towards the door so he wouldn't be facing me. Slowly, I got off the bed and made my way hesitantly towards Derek, taking small footsteps. When I finally reached him, I was about two feet away from him making Derek's body tense. I took those two step towards Derek making me near his backside. Carefully, I placed my hand on his arm that was tightened on how tense he was. He jumped a little when my hand was placed on his arm and if possible, his figure had gotten tenser than he it was before.

I knew he wasn't gonna make the decision to turn to me so I did. My breath and his breath was heard in his large room but his heavily one overpowered mine, making it be barely heard. When I turned to him I almost gasped in awe on what I saw. Derek had turn. I have never seen him in his were wolf state and I was in awe on how beautiful he looked. He looked almost like Scott but his blue eyes that seemed to look like the color of waves of an ocean- look almost like they were glowing than his usual ones.

Derek eyes pierced straight at my own eyes and he blew out a huge breath while he frowned making me giggle resulting in Derek frowning at me.

"You aren't scared?" He asked confused. It was my turn to frown. To anyone else, Derek would make them frightened, scared and have nightmares. To me, it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and made me look at him in complete awe.

I shook my head and smiled. "My twin brother a teen wolf so no, not really." I teased making him smile. He smiled with his teeth out and his two teeth that stuck out showed making me laugh harder.

"I was expecting something different." He muttered.

"And what was would that be?" I frowned.

"You screaming your lungs out." He shrugged. I shook my head.

"No that's me when there's no food in the refrigerator, this is me now." I joked making him laugh.

"So is this why you pulled away? or did I--"

"I couldn't control my self." He cut me off.

"Control your self to what?"

"You." He said huskily making me blush. If Derek wouldn't have stopped would he have gone farther? Would I have let him?

"Oh." I muttered.

"How do you turn back?" I asked trying to change the subject so my cheeks would calm down. Obviously he doesn't look like that forever so I was confused on how he turned back.