Disappearence

Honestly these gif's of Derek are starting to give me heart problems, I think I actually need help:/

Enjoy:)

__

I tapped my fingers patiently on my arm that had small goosebumps due to the freezing air in the hospital room. No one dared to speak which not only made me anxious, but even more worried on what the boys were going to say.

"We only have 5 minutes." I quietly reminded them. They glanced at each other one more time and then quickly nodded. Scott took a deep breath and stared at me for a few seconds.

"What we're about to tell you Vi-is the truth," He glanced at stiles. "The only, honest truth." I frowned but nodded either way.

He sighed once again. "Derek escaped." 

I quickly sat up from the squeaky hospital bed, almost hitting my arm in the process. "What do you mean escaped, is he okay?"

"Just what I mean, he escaped."

Stiles hesitantly spoke up. "No one found him anywhere, there were traces of blood on the floor from him, but he just disappeared." 

I nodded, but from the faces that the boy's had on told me that was not the only thing they had to tell me.

"And..?"

Scott stepped closer to the hospital bed holding my hand. "Tonight at the school, Derek murdered a man."

"The janitor to be more precise." Stiles sighed.

I felt like the whole world crashed down on me. Did Derek really kill that man? Is Derek a killer? Everything that happened between me and Derek was that even real? 

I shook my head and looked up at Scott. "No, that's a lie Scott. Derek wouldn't do that."

I heard stiles scoffed and I looked up to glare at him. "What do you know violet, you barely even know the guy." He exclaimed.

I sighed. He was right. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I barely knew Derek but I did feel something for him. Something more than I should feel for him.  But shouldn't I feel hatred for him? He killed a man and turned my twin brother into a wolf. It almost seemed impossible to hate him.

"We were witnesses that saw Derek murder him Violet." Scott began. There was an edge to his voice that I couldn't quite place my finger on but dismissed it.

I felt tears began to brim at my eyes and I angrily wiped them away. Derek really did kill that man. I guess he wasn't the guy I thought he was. My heart ached as I remembered the kiss we shared in his loft. A kiss I wanted to forget but couldn't seem to. A kiss that meant so much more than it should be. Pathetically, more tears slid down my cheeks, but I turned away quickly so Scott and Stiles wouldn't comment on them.

"I just wanna be alone." I croaked out. My voice sounded scratchy almost like I lost my voice, and I hated my self for it. I heard them say a few word to each other but I didn't pay attention to them. For some reason, as much as I trust Scott and Stiles, I couldn't believe the shocking words that left their mouth. What I wanted to hear was the truth from Derek. As crazy as it sounded, it was him who I wanted to be with right now and it was him who I wanted to hear the truth from.

Scott's POV

I looked over at my twin sister who seemed to be lost in her own little world right now. I could tell their were so many different emotions running through her mind right now. Sadness and confusement were definitely one of them. But from my look, you can clearly see that she looked so angry It almost made me angry. Except the way I was feeling was just guilt. Plain guilt. Stiles had left the room for a while to give me and Violet some time to talk but I knew all she wanted right now was to be alone.