The truth

"Pick me. Choose me. Love me." -Grey's anatomy,

Hey beautiful people(: I haven't been on in a while cause I just recently got out of a break up and I needed something to get my mind off it so I was hoping writing would work. Thanks for waiting(:

Major feels in this chapter. Prepare yourself's loves.

____________

Mixed emotions. I guess you can say that was exactly what I was feeling at the moment. Mixed emotions. Everyone has that someone that makes them all happy and make's them feel like they have real life butterflies in there stomach every now and then. That's what I was feeling. But that person can also make you feel grief, hatred and worst of all, betrayal. That's what I was also feeling. No words can explain how I felt at this moment knowing that the person who apparently had committed a murder-who I had feelings for was standing barely an inch away from me. Neither of us knew what to say as we looked at each other. It was for quite some time. Just looking at each other, almost like just being in each others presence was what we both needed.

And it was.

I was the first one to look away resulting in Derek frowning with a defeated look on his face like just looking at me was holding him all together. I pushed him back examining him. He had on a typical white shirt with his jeans and surprisingly he didn't have his black leather jacket on. I could tell he was hurt. How? Well there was a darker white patch under his shirt that was tightly wrapped suppressing whatever injury he had gotten to be stopped from bleeding. I reached out to see what it was but he must have noticed my intentions so he quickly stopped my hands from doing so.

"Derek you-."

He quickly cut me off."I'm fine. I'm okay." He assured me but I knew he was far from being so.

I scoff. "Your in the last position to be lying to me on how your feeling and the way you look right now doesn't really help your statement." And it was true. He was slightly hunched over- like it pained him to even be standing up right now. He had multiple scratches and cuts on his faces. Small, but they still looked painful.

He sighed and shook his head about to defend him self but I quickly spoke up. "I need you to explain to me what's going on. And no lie's Derek, please," I pleaded." just no more lies and just the truth."

This time, he nodded his head completely understanding where I was coming from. "I just need to know one thing. Answer me this one question In all honestly and I will tell you everything you need to know."

"Derek what is it?" I get I was being impatient but I just wanted to know where he was. No visit from the hospital and all these stuff people kept throwing at me aren't helping either.

"What do you believe?"

I paused knowing exactly what he was talking about. Did I believe Derek killed that man? Did I believe Derek was capable of hurting that man and everyone of my friends that night? Not breaking Eye contact, I looked at him for a moment without saying anything.

"I believe that you didn't hurt that man. And I also believe that you are going to tell me the whole truth after this." I paused once again. "Please just tell me I'm right."

"I didn't kill that man." He said without hesitation, and that's all I needed to know. I felt a warm tear pathetically slide down my face and I looked down hoping Derek wouldn't see it. But of course he saw it and immediately grabbed my chin to hold my face up. His hands, that were holding on to my own gently traced a pattern I couldn't seem to figure out. I painfully smiled at him telling him I was okay. At least that's what I was telling my self.

"I'm okay." He repeated. He engulfed me in one of his hugs I was way too familiar with and would never get tired of getting. It was a simple gesture. Well to anyone it was. To me and Derek it was more than a hug. It felt like something that was keeping us together. Just being in front of each other was more than enough and that scared me. Knowing that I might grow attach to him.That I might rely on Derek to keep myself happy.

"Derek, my mom and Scott are home."

He shook his head." They just left." I nodded in return and frowned when I suddenly realized something.

"Wait Scott said that you killed that man and you were trying to hurt my friends, why did he say that then?"

I saw Derek's Jaw clench in frustration and clear anger. His hands that were holding on to my hands tighten way too much but not so much for me to be uncomfortable.

"He lied to you Violet."

I shrugged back a bit, stepping a few steps back. "Wait what?" Could it be true? Could my own twin have lied to me about something that he knew was clearly important to me. And if he did, Why?

"No, That can't be true he-"

"Would I lie to you about that violet? I would never, I mean never, put you in danger. And if that means keeping you away from me, then so be it. No matter how much it pains me." The last part he whispered under his breath. He took those steps I had taken back closer to me and we were now back to where we were. His hand reached up to gently run his hand across my cheek, like he was prepared to wipe away any tears that were prepared to come down again. I knew Derek was telling the truth by the way he simply just looked at me. With so much hope that I would believe him and I did. I really did.

"Okay." I simply said. Just for the rest of the day I didn't want to hear anything else about this whole drama. Especially knowing that Derek was a wanted criminal to the rest of the town. The last person I wanted to think or even talk about was my brother. My twin-who lied to me even when he saw how bad that news had made me.

"Derek are you okay?" I asked. I knew he tried to assure me he was but I didn't believe him.

He smiled. "I'm fine Vi, I'm gonna be fine." My heart fluttered at the nickname that only a few people had called me but sounded like melodies when it came out of Derek's lips. A sudden yawn came out of mine making me blush in embarrassment. One of Derek's eyebrow raised making me go crazy on the look that went along with it.

"Am I boring you McCall?" He joked.

"Ew don't call me that, that's what everyone calls my brother." I rolled my eyes making Derek chuckle.

"Oh cause it's not like your related or anything." He shook his head. I laughed, which felt good since It has been a while since I have. After my laughter had died down I paused when I saw Derek looking at me with a small smile on his face- almost like he was observing me.

"What?" I blushed.

He smiled and took my hand in his. "Nothing, you just look even more beautiful while you laugh and I didn't even think that was possible, Like-" He paused. "seeing you laugh could make a whole room light up."

I smiled and shook my head. "Who knew Derek hale was this cheesy."

He scoffed. "Ruining the moment McCall." I narrowed my eyes and lightly punched his arm.

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"I know."

___________

Make sure to vote and comment! It honestly makes me so happy when I see you guys commenting because it lets me know how you guys feel about how I write, plus you guys help me correct my mistakes sometimes(; I'll try to update sometime this week as long as you all vote(: I appreciate all of you!

Untold||Derek hale fanfic #wattys2015On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara