Police/hospitial body/arrest/

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."

VIOLETS P.O.V.

After lunch, me, Scott and Stiles had a free period, so like we talked about, we decided to go to the hospital and see if the body had the same scent as the body Scott said he smelled when he went to confront Derek. It was obvious it was going to be Scott job, since his whole werewolf abilities and stuff. We arrived at the hospital and climbed out of Stiles jeep. we walked inside and sat down in one of the waiting chairs.

"Alright, I'm going to go find where they put the body, you guys stay here and make sure no one see's me, alright?" Me and Stiles nodded. Scott then hurried over to where I think they stored the body's. I looked over to my right and weirdly saw Lydia two seats away from me and stiles. she must have saw me looking since she waved.

"Hey violet." she smiled. I was going to greet her back but her phone rang. she pressed a button on her Bluetooth, put her finger in the air as to say hold on and started to talk on it. I rolled my eyes. Stiles looked at me wondering who I was talking to a few seconds ago and eyes widened when he saw Lydia. he moved a little closer to Lydia still not noticing the Bluetooth on her ear. I rolled my eyes. he cleared his throat.

"So lydia, I'm Stiles, you probably have seen me on the lacrosse team, I mean probably not, b-but I-I anyways, I always thought we had something between us you kno--" stiles was then caught off by Lydia who pressed the mute button on her Bluetooth.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" she asked not hearing a word stiles just said. He sighed.

"Nothing worth repeating." He said muttering. She shrugged and went back to talking on her Bluetooth. Stiles came back over to me with a sad face. I gave him a soft smile. We looked over to Lydia who got up seeing Jackson come over with an ice pack on his face. I zoned out, when I saw them litering sucking each other faces off. I looked over to Stiles who rolled his eyes in jealousy.

"Guys I got it." Scott said coming over to us.

"Got what? Is it the same." Stiles asked eagerly.

"Yup same scent." He said accomplished and we nodded.

"So what happens now?" I asked them.

"well we have to dig up the body for proof" Stile said and Scott nodded. I sighed.

"Alright. lets get going then." I said and we started to walk out of the hospital.

Scotts P.O.V.

At around night time, we got into stiles jeep and drove off to the woods where Derek's house, well more like Derek's burn house was located. we needed to get Derek in jail so I could play the game on Friday, I wont let him ruin this for me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when we parked a few feet away from Derek's house. we saw him get in his car and drive away. we waited a few seconds until he was completely out of view.

"Alright, lets do this." I said while getting two shovels out of the back of Stiles jeep. We only got two since Violet refused to help dig which I rolled my eyes at, but she still decided to come with us just incase. We walked over to the side of Derek's house and saw a mountain of dirt on a certain area.

"Is this where you smelled the blood?" violet asked uncertained. I glanced at her and nodded. I could have sworn I saw regret and sadness flash across her faced but was quickly replaced.

"so what do we do if he comes back?" I asked Stiles when we started digging. he glanced up at me.

"I have a plan for that." He stated.

"And what is that?" violet asked while playing with the flashlight she was holding.

"Scott will run one way while me and you will run the other way and will see who he catches first." He answered and me and Violet glare at him. We kept on digging for a little while longer until Stiles bangs his shovel on something and stop and looks at us.

"What was that?" Violet asks.

"I don't know, lets find out". I got down on my knees and started to move dirt out of the way with the help of stiles. We backed up a little when we were done.

"A wolf? he buried a wolf?" I asked confused. when we were done we saw half of a wolf on the ground.

"We can see that genius, I thought you smelled blood, as in human blood?" Stiles Asked.

"This doesn't make sense." I muttered.

"Look, we gotta get out of here before Derek comes back." stiles stated

"Wait what is that?" Violet asked, pointing to something on the ground. I glanced at what seemed like a purple flower. Stiles approached the thing.

"Its wolfs bane." Stiles answered. Me and violet glanced at eachother then back to Stiles.

"What the hell is wolfs bane?" I asked resulting in stiles glaring at me.

"Havent you ever seen the wolf man?" We shook our head. He rolled his eyes.

"Lon chaney jr.? Claude Rains? The original, classic werewolf movie, really?"He asked annoyed.

"No Stiles we actually have a life, why are you asking?" Violet said and he glared at her.

"You guys are so unprepared for this." He sighed and pulled up the remainder of the flower-- or wolfs bane that was attached to a rope.

"Stiles..." I said glancing down in the hole. What I saw was not what I was expecting. Violet let out a shriek and jumped back again. We were no longer looking at a wolf body but the upper half of a dead woman. Then it hit me....Derek killed this girl and she was a werewolf. I saw violet frozen in fear. I grabbed her hand.

"We need to go." I said to them both. They nodded and helped me put the dirt back. We decided to wait till tommorow to till Mr.stilinkski about the dead body so we can take violet home.

Lets just hope everything goes as planned.

YAYYYYY I UPDATED, MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT SO I CAN KEEP GOING AND SO I CAN HEAR YOUR OPINIONS! DONT WORRY, IF YOU GUYS VOTE I WILL UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEK!!

xx