Always have a baseball bat

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.

~Einstein.

The cold air hit my ice cold face as I ran away from the creature a couple steps away from my fragile body. Puffs of air came out of my freezing mouth that trembled due to the freezing weather. As my speed slowed down, I quickly regained it and kept running not daring to look back. it was frightening how fast this creature was. I took a quick glance behind my shoulder but quickly looked ahead so I wouldn't stop. The creature had blood red eyes and was a dark black. creature. I felt cold wet tears slid down my cheek as I composed the things that are happening at this moment.

I was going to die.

I had no clue how I had gotten my self into this situation except for the fact that I'm in the woods. Branches crunched beneath my feet as my long feet ran. I froze.

no sound.

I slowly turned around and saw nothing. like the creature just magically disappeared. Then suddenly I was pinned to a tree. I gasped at the sudden impact that made me wince in pain.

The creature evily chuckled. "I have been waiting along time for this." The creature stated which I have finally noticed was wolf. His frightening eyes looked even more brighter but filled with such evil. I whimpered cowardly not daring to say a word. he ran his sharp claw across my cheek."and im finally here." His blood color eyes looked me in the eye. Next thing I know his fangs came out and he dugged them into my neck.

I jolted up in bed and leaned into the black cold headboard that stood behind my bed and panted heavily, I whipped the puddle of sweat that had formed on my body due to the large sheet that was laid on top of me. I sighed. These dreams have been happening since I was little and haven't  gone away. A few seconds later my twin brother Scott came rushing in with a frantic look on his face.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked me looking around my face too see if I was injured or if something looked wrong.

"They wont go away." I whispered as my shoulders dropped from exhaustion.

Scott immediately knew what I meant and a look of pain and realization was settled in his face. Every night this would happen. I'd have a dream, wake up and Scott would come in my room hoping to calm me down.

Scott's my brother and treats me like I'm a 12 year old or something, since he treats me like a kid with his over protection. And even though I constantly remind him were twins, it's like it's goes threw one ear and comes out the other.

"What was this one about?" he asked curious. I wiped a hot tear that suddenly rolled down my cheek and sighed.

"I'm running, he's coming, there's red eyes, I'm in the woods, same ole same ole." I joked sarcastically. He looked at me for a few seconds and nodded.

!CLASH! Me and Scott look at each other and frowned. it sounded like a noise that was coming from downstairs. !CLASH! this time me and Scott stood up from my bed. The sound was louder and very much clearer. He swiftly walked over to my desk and got the bat I always had right next to my desk. What? A girl can't be cautious too?

"Stay here." He said with a hard glare. I almost chuckled on how Scott taught I was actually gonna listen to him so me being the "Not like to listen" person I am, I trialled right behind Scott. He must have not notice becouse he didn't say anything. I shrugged and kept walking behind scott. we made a left right into the patio and cautiouly stepped outside.

!BOO! Someone shouted behind us. We quickly turned around and scott tightned his hands around the bat.

"Stiles?!" We yelled at the same time, something that annoyingly happened a lot. Meet Stiles. Our sarcastic but very curios and may I add, very, very curious best friend was hanging on top of the porch.

"I don't even wanna know." I muttered , rubbing my eyelids due to the wet tears and the lack of sleep.

"Why are you holding a bat?!" He asked in astonishment. I rolled my eyes.

"We thought you were a predator!!" Scott yelled and I glanced at him.

"Well I thought a serial killer but yeah that too!" I accused.

"A pred...." stiles started if Scott was crazy but then quickly shook his head.

"Ok look.... I know its late, but you guys got to hear me out. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago and dispatch called, they're bringing every officer from the beacon department, even the state police.

"For what?" I asked. Scott finally looked at me, surprisingly noticing I was there and shook his head in annoyance.

"Two joggers found a dead body in the woods" Stiles said while getting himself off the top porch and stood up while jumping up and down. I frowned.

Is this kid excited?

" A dead body?" Scott asked

"No, a body of water." stiles said sarcastically. "Yes dumbass a dead body."

"Like a murder?" I asked

Stiles looked at me, Flushing noticeably at my choice of PJs. A large shirt and shorts that barely could be seen.

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl that was probably in her late twenties." Stiles informed us proudly from his new found information.

"If they found the body, what are they looking for?" Me and Scott asked at the same time once again making us glare at each other. Told you.

"That's the awesome part...they only found half."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN<3

XX