Plot Summary

A REMINDER: This is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are all products of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

Waking up next to a stranger, especially another man, wasn't exactly the ideal scenario for someone who had just suffered the heartbreak of being cheated on by his fiancée!

Eager to put the encounter behind him, Enzo slips away unnoticed, intending to move on with his life. Little does he know, this fleeting moment of passion will come back to haunt him in the most unexpected of ways.

Months passed and alongside his loyal friends, Enzo stumbles upon an unmarked pile of cash in their stash, sending their lives into a whirlwind of chaos and uncertainty. Desperate to rid themselves of the sudden windfall, they embark on a frantic quest to dispose of the money before anyone discovers their secret.

Their plans took a perilous turn when they realized the cash belonged to none other than Lucio Moretti, the notorious leader of a powerful mafia syndicate. To Enzo's horror, he discovered that Lucio was the same enigmatic man he had shared one intimate encounter with!

STATUS: COMPLETED
CATEGORY: BL Fanfic
MAIN PAIRING: BrightWin
SIDE PAIRINGS: BillkinPP, FirstKhao, EarthMix, NamtanFilm
GENRE: Romantic, Action

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Another request from @brightwinlove25!!!

This one will be interesting and I want it to be lighthearted as much as possible. If there is any drama, it would only be what is needed in the story. And YES this is a bad boy Bright ٩( ᗒᗨᗕ )۶

**please note, all photos are not mine and taken in pinterest, unless stated otherwise**