AUTHOR'S NOTE

And that's a wrap for this fanfic!

Dearest Readers, it has truly been a wild ride and a challenge to write this story given the recent events in the fandom. However, I believe there's always a reason for everything.

I never was the type to join any fandom despite my love for LGBTQIA+ stories. I never followed any celebrities in my life, nor did I spend money on them believing my energy was better spent on other things that mattered. But I got invested in Bright and Win mainly because of the fans.

I've seen how much you guys love, worship, and trust them. So, I understand how devastated you were by the situation. Although I may not always agree with many of you, and I have my own reserved opinions regarding how the situation should've been handled, you'll never hear me invalidate your feelings. Whether you're a solo fan or a fan of both boys, I'll wholeheartedly respect your opinions and emotions. Take the time you need to heal, for as long as you like. I only hope that my stories, can, at some point, help you through with it.

However, kindly refrain from overthinking. Please bear in mind that hating someone you don't even know in real life is exhausting. Also, a healthy mind does not speak ill of others. Trust me, it will harm you more than it harms the person you hate. Think of it this way, perhaps the things that happened ought to happen because we are too invested in the fantasy that we forgot that we have a life outside of this dream world. Whether we like it or not, we need to face our own reality. Living in a fantasy world is never a solution, it can only give you a temporary respite.

I still love both boys and if in the future they decide to work together again, whether in a BL or something else, I'll be here to support them. I may not always agree with their decisions in life, because after all, they are humans, but I do not know them personally to judge their actions. I can only control my own life.

With that being said, let's move on to the next project!

LOTSA LOVE

Leiko XOXO